BTS, award of the Hwakwan Cultural Medal...Jimin "will try to make a better impact"

Group BTS expressed its impression that it was the youngest to receive the Cultural Medal of the 2018 South Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award.The 2018 South Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award ceremony hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Minister Do Jong-hwan, hereinafter, Ministry of Culture and Tourism) and hosted by the Korea Creative Content Agency (Director Kim Young-joon, hereinafter, A congee) was held at the Olympic Hall in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.Actor Shin Hyun-joon and broadcaster Lee Ji-ae were in charge of the project, and domestic cultural sector figures including group BTS, Red Velvet, Kukasuten, singer Choi Jin-hee, actor Kim Young-ok and Son Ye-jin attended. (On behalf of BTS, I have told you how I feel, but my heart is going to be Explosion when I come out here, said BTS Jimin.This award was made with members, company members, staff, and managers, and the meaning of it is more significant to me, he said.I really appreciate it. I think were the youngest in here, but its an honor to meet my respectable seniors.I will try to make it more effective for more people, like my seniors, he added.BTS has released three albums of Love Yourself series, including Love Your Self-Self-Self-Here, Love Yourself-Better, Love Yourself-Self-Self-Self-Self-Answer, and Love Yourself-Self-Self-Answer. He set a record of posting on the Billboard 200 and Hot 100 in succession.Media and pop music fans around the world praised BTS for its music and growth.BTS was impressed by the message of Give your voice as a speaker at the United Nations General Assembly in New York last month.Recently, he made a return to gold after finishing his tour of North America and Europe.

group BTS expressed its impression that it was the youngest to receive the Cultural Medal of the 2018 South Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award.

The 2018 South Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award ceremony hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Minister Do Jong-hwan, hereinafter, Ministry of Culture and Tourism) and hosted by the Korea Creative Content Agency (Director Kim Young-joon, hereinafter, A congee) was held at the Olympic Hall in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th. Actor Shin Hyun-joon and broadcaster Lee Ji-ae were in charge of the project, and domestic Cultural sector figures including group BTS, Red Velvet, Kukasuten, singer Choi Jin-hee, actor Kim Young-ok and Son Ye-jin attended.

“ (On behalf of BTS, I have told you how I feel, but my heart is going to be Explosion when I come out here,” said BTS Jimin. “This award was made with members, company members, staff, and managers, and the meaning of it is more significant to me,” he said. “I really appreciate it. I think we’re the youngest in here, but it’s an honor to meet my respectable seniors. “I will try to make it more effective for more people, like my seniors,” he added.

BTS has released three albums of Love Yourself series, including Love Your Self-Self-Self-Here, Love Yourself-Better, Love Yourself-Self-Self-Self-Self-Answer, and Love Yourself-Self-Self-Answer. He set a record of posting on the Billboard 200 and Hot 100 in succession. Media and pop music fans around the world praised BTS for its music and growth. BTS was impressed by the message of 'Give your voice' as a speaker at the United Nations General Assembly in New York last month. Recently, he made a return to gold after finishing his tour of North America and Europe.