BTS re-signs Big Hit for seven years "Bang Si-Hyuk respect"

BTS has re-signed with its agency Big Hit Entertainment (CEO producer Bang Si-Hyuk).BTS has renewed its seven-year contract based on deep trust and affection, Big Hit Entertainment said in an email to its members and shareholders on Wednesday.BTS debuted in June 2013 and the first contract period was still more than a year away, but finished the contract issue early.BTS members said, I respect Bang Si-Hyuk mentor who has been presenting the vision of the future from before the debut and reminded me of the view of the world as well as music. I will do my best to show you a better picture with Big Hit.

BTS has re-signed with its agency Big Hit Entertainment (CEO producer Bang Si-Hyuk).

"BTS has renewed its seven-year contract based on deep trust and affection," Big Hit Entertainment said in an email to its members and shareholders on Wednesday.

BTS debuted in June 2013 and the first contract period was still more than a year away, but finished the contract issue early.

BTS members said, "I respect Bang Si-Hyuk mentor who has been presenting the vision of the future from before the debut and reminded me of the view of the world as well as Music." "I will do my best to show you a better picture with Big Hit. "