Synergies between BTS and Bang Si-Hyuk

When BTS began to gain global popularity, I wrote an article about it and thought that I should not be too fussy.But these days, foreign media are more popular. The New York Times reported that the BTS City Field performance was so shaky as the ground was shaken.The BBC called BTS the 21st century Beatles.When Paul McCartney recently topped the Billboard 200 chart (album chart) in 36 years, he was proud that BTS had already posted a series of records before that.BTS will receive the Hwagwan Cultural Medal, a cultural medal, at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony held on the 24th.The Cultural Medal given by the government is awarded to all seven members according to the convention given to individuals, not organizations.Bang Si-Hyuk met with BTS to create synergiesBang Si-Hyuk, who loves guns exceptionally, wrote and wrote as if he was shot that he sang as if he had been shot off by reason and separated from reason, and made a somewhat strange name at the time, which means blocking bullets.Nowadays, I use 7 ~ 8 mobile phones and I move so busy that I can keep my information.In fact, the start of BTS, which debuted in 2013, can be said to be from Bang Si-Hyuk meeting 16-year-old RM (lap monster at the time) through music producer Piddock.I knew there was a genius in the world when I heard the mix tape made by RM when he was 16, Bang Si-Hyuk said in an interview. I thought it was my mission to make this friend debut.I was looking at this boy who had a big thirst for Hip hop while playing Hip hop in Busan and finally set up BTS.In addition, Bang Si-Hyuk drew a good music landscape, through a bitter failure experience, including Girl Group Glams.I wanted to create a system that could last a long time by changing the days when the agency had to hang up to float individual singers.I was convinced that Idol was the main body of the global star to build the system, but I knew that it was difficult in the past form of short-term products.I read the market more detailally, referring to SM, YGs success model, so the conclusion was to make Idol the Artist.And they added to the work of making Lee Su-hyuns aura.The Artist is to tell the world what he wants to tell: as BTS talks about school, youth, and love yourself.It made the members more free to tell the story they wanted to tell: Bang Si-Hyuk Buyeo to Idol in Korea for the job Idol did in foreign countries.Bang Si-Hyuk decided that the genre Hip hop was the most suitable for BTS to go to The Artist.Black music and Hip hop are BTS members favorite genres and there was nothing like Hip hop to Buyeo the Artistic attributes.Hip hop has to write his own lyrics, and have to tell his own story - its also good for building powerful characters.By 2013, when BTS debuted, Hip hop Lee Su-hyuns such as Kanye West and Candrick Lama were injured.
When BTS began to gain global popularity, I wrote an article about it and thought that I should not be too fussy.But these days, foreign media are more popular. The New York Times reported that the BTS City Field performance was so shaky as the ground was shaken.The BBC called BTS the 21st century Beatles.When Paul McCartney recently topped the Billboard 200 chart (album chart) in 36 years, he was proud that BTS had already posted a series of records before that.BTS will receive the Hwagwan Cultural Medal, a cultural medal, at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony held on the 24th.The Cultural Medal given by the government is awarded to all seven members according to the convention given to individuals, not organizations.Bang Si-Hyuk met with BTS to create synergiesBang Si-Hyuk, who loves guns exceptionally, wrote and wrote as if he was shot that he sang as if he had been shot off by reason and separated from reason, and made a somewhat strange name at the time, which means blocking bullets.Nowadays, I use 7 ~ 8 mobile phones and I move so busy that I can keep my information.In fact, the start of BTS, which debuted in 2013, can be said to be from Bang Si-Hyuk meeting 16-year-old RM (lap monster at the time) through music producer Piddock.I knew there was a genius in the world when I heard the mix tape made by RM when he was 16, Bang Si-Hyuk said in an interview. I thought it was my mission to make this friend debut.I was looking at this boy who had a big thirst for Hip hop while playing Hip hop in Busan and finally set up BTS.In addition, Bang Si-Hyuk drew a good music landscape, through a bitter failure experience, including Girl Group Glams.I wanted to create a system that could last a long time by changing the days when the agency had to hang up to float individual singers.I was convinced that Idol was the main body of the global star to build the system, but I knew that it was difficult in the past form of short-term products.I read the market more detailally, referring to SM, YGs success model, so the conclusion was to make Idol the Artist.And they added to the work of making Lee Su-hyuns aura.The Artist is to tell the world what he wants to tell: as BTS talks about school, youth, and love yourself.It made the members more free to tell the story they wanted to tell: Bang Si-Hyuk Buyeo to Idol in Korea for the job Idol did in foreign countries.Bang Si-Hyuk decided that the genre Hip hop was the most suitable for BTS to go to The Artist.Black music and Hip hop are BTS members favorite genres and there was nothing like Hip hop to Buyeo the Artistic attributes.Hip hop has to write his own lyrics, and have to tell his own story - its also good for building powerful characters.By 2013, when BTS debuted, Hip hop Lee Su-hyuns such as Kanye West and Candrick Lama were injured.

When BTS began to gain global popularity, I wrote an article about it and thought that I should not be too fussy.

But these days, foreign media are more popular. The New York Times reported that the BTS City Field performance was “so shaky” as the ground was shaken. The BBC called BTS "the 21st century Beatles".

When Paul McCartney recently topped the Billboard 200 chart (album chart) in 36 years, he was proud that BTS had already posted a series of records before that.

BTS will receive the Hwagwan Cultural Medal, a cultural medal, at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony held on the 24th. The Cultural Medal given by the government is awarded to all seven members according to the convention given to individuals, not organizations.

Bang Si-Hyuk met with BTS to create synergies Bang Si-Hyuk, who loves guns exceptionally, wrote and wrote "as if he was shot" that he sang as if he had been shot off by reason and separated from reason, and made a somewhat strange name at the time, which means blocking bullets. Nowadays, I use 7 ~ 8 mobile phones and I move so busy that I can keep my information.

In fact, the start of BTS, which debuted in 2013, can be said to be from Bang Si-Hyuk meeting 16-year-old RM (lap monster at the time) through music producer Piddock. “I knew there was a genius in the world when I heard the mix tape made by RM when he was 16,” Bang Si-Hyuk said in an interview. “I thought it was my mission to make this friend debut.” I was looking at this boy who had a big thirst for Hip hop while playing Hip hop in Busan and finally set up BTS.

In addition, Bang Si-Hyuk drew a good music landscape, through a bitter failure experience, including Girl Group Glams. I wanted to create a system that could last a long time by changing the days when the agency had to hang up to float individual Singers.

I was convinced that Idol was the main body of the global star to build the system, but I knew that it was difficult in the past form of short-term products. I read the market more detailally, referring to SM, YG's success model, so the conclusion was to make Idol The Artist. And they added to the work of making Lee Su-hyun's aura.

The Artist is to tell the world what he wants to tell: as BTS talks about school, youth, and love yourself. It made the members more free to tell the story they wanted to tell: Bang Si-Hyuk Buyeo to Idol in Korea for the job Idol did in foreign countries.

Bang Si-Hyuk decided that the genre Hip hop was the most suitable for BTS to go to The Artist. Black music and Hip hop are BTS members' favorite genres and there was nothing like Hip hop to Buyeo The Artistic attributes. Hip hop has to write his own lyrics, and have to tell his own story - it's also good for building powerful characters. By 2013, when BTS debuted, Hip hop Lee Su-hyuns such as Kanye West and Candrick Lama were injured.