Jung Eun-ji, who is ahead of Concert, is already full of beauty.

Group Apink member Jung Eun-ji showed off her beauty.Jung Eun-ji posted a picture on his instagram on October 9 with an article entitled Concert is short.The photo featured Jung Eun-ji, who enjoyed a leisure time at Cafe, who looked stylish in jeans and a black jacket.Jung Eun-jis gentle eyes stand out.The fans who responded to the photos responded I think I have transformed the image, I am looking forward to the concert, I am so beautiful today.delay stock

Group Apink member Jung Eun-ji showed off her beauty.

Jung Eun-ji posted a picture on his instagram on October 9 with an article entitled "Concert is short".

The photo featured Jung Eun-ji, who enjoyed a leisure time at Cafe, who looked stylish in jeans and a black jacket. Jung Eun-ji's gentle eyes stand out.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I think I have transformed the image", "I am looking forward to the Concert", "I am so beautiful today".

delay stock