BTS Jungkook, who ended up in a UK performance, said: "I promise this will not happen."

Jungkook was sorry to be upset when he was unable to choreograph the day after hurting his heel just before the BTSs Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF) tour in Otuarena, London, on the 9th (local time).Singing most of the songs on Chair, he wiped away tears in the middle of the stage, and while doing the ending Re-Ment, he buried his face in his lap and showed tears.Then, in the audience, Its okay and Do not cry came out, and the members also knocked on their backs, saying, Its okay, its not your fault.Jungkook said in the ending Re-Ment, Today I originally prepared English language Re-Ment, but suddenly I came to speak in Korean to tell you with my heart. I really expected a lot and thank you for making me really happy on stage.I am committed to not having this happen again as I go through today. Ji Min also said, Jungkook will worry, but I do not want to worry too much because I will heal soon. Jungkook went back and cried again, so I asked him to shout Jungkook A Love you.The members were thrilled by the hot response of British fans, shouting Thank You Ami (fan club).Sugar said, I think Otuarena should be wider because it contains all of your passion, and Jean was cheered by saying, I promise you I will come to England once again and show you a good stage.Prior to the performance, BTS agency Big Hit Entertainment reported on the rise of Jungkook through official SNS.Jungkook was injured when he was lightly unwinding in the waiting room in the performance hall after rehearsing and sound checking about two hours ago and hit his heel against the furniture and was greatly torn, the agency said.Emergency medical staff dispatched to the theater and treated the wound after the treatment, he said. The medical staff reported that it is not a big injury, but bleeding may occur in the injured area.Jungkook will participate in the performance, but he will sit in the chair and perform without choreography so that there will be no problem in the wound area. BTS will perform one more time here on the 10th.Sitting on the Chair with a heel injury, singing...the audience Its okay and Dont cry shouts

Jungkook was sorry to be upset when he was unable to choreograph the day after hurting his heel just before the BTS's "Love Yourself" (LOVE YOURSELF) tour in Otuarena, London, on the 9th (local time).

Singing most of the songs on Chair, he wiped away tears in the middle of the stage, and while doing the ending Re-Ment, he buried his face in his lap and showed tears. Then, in the audience, "It's okay" and "Do not cry" came out, and the members also knocked on their backs, saying, "It's okay, it's not your fault."

Jungkook said in the ending Re-Ment, "Today I originally prepared English language Re-Ment, but suddenly I came to speak in Korean to tell you with my heart." "I really expected a lot and thank you for making me really happy on stage. I am committed to not having this happen again as I go through today. "

Ji Min also said, "Jungkook will worry, but I do not want to worry too much because I will heal soon." Jungkook went back and cried again, so I asked him to shout "Jungkook A Love you."

The members were thrilled by the hot response of British fans, shouting "Thank You Ami (fan club). Sugar said, "I think Otuarena should be wider because it contains all of your passion," and Jean was cheered by saying, "I promise you I will come to England once again and show you a good stage."

Prior to the performance, BTS agency Big Hit Entertainment reported on the rise of Jungkook through official SNS.

"Jungkook was injured when he was lightly unwinding in the waiting room in the performance hall after rehearsing and sound checking about two hours ago and hit his heel against the furniture and was greatly torn," the agency said.

"Emergency medical staff dispatched to the theater and treated the wound after the treatment," he said. "The medical staff reported that it is not a big injury, but bleeding may occur in the injured area. Jungkook will participate in the performance, but he will sit in the Chair and perform without choreography so that there will be no problem in the wound area. "

BTS will perform one more time here on the 10th.

Sitting on the Chair with a heel injury, singing...the audience "It's okay" and "Don't cry" shouts