'Big Forest' Choi Hee-seo "Young Stranger, Helps Korean-Chinese Acting"

Choi Hee-seo (31) is a strange actor. I wonder if there is another actor who fits the word Acting transform so well.Actor, Choi Hee-seo, who seemed ordinary, but had a unique speciality that could not be found in any Actor, was such an Actor.So is that why the modifiers that follow Choi Hee-seo are different.The film Anarchist from Colony swept the new awards and best actress awards of various film festivals and set a record of 11 gold medals.Choi Hee-seo, the Chungmuro popular, has recently received favorable reviews for his performance in the TVN bullion series Big Forest (director Park Soo-won, screenplay Kwak Kyung-yoon, Kim Hyun-hee, Ahn Yong-jin, and adaptation Bae Se-young).Big Forest is a black cot with a story of entertainer Shin Dong-yup (Shin Dong-yup), beginner loaner Jung Sang-hoon, and Korean-Chinese single mother Lim Chae-young (Choi Hee-seo) who are in a hurry in Daelim-dong, Seoul. Middie.Choi Hee-seos role in Big Forest is Korean-Chinese single mother Lim Chae-young.Choi Hee-seo sublimated Lim Chae-young into a subjective female character with a more prominent and self-observation than a man with a unique charm.Choi Hee-seo, who met with the Daily Economy during the filming of Big Forest, said, It is the first time I have interviewed dramas. I am curious about how you looked at Top Model because it is a new role in a new genre for me.It was the face of the natural Actor.Big Forest is a work that opens the door of a new style of Falling Series, which was created at 11 pm on a burning Friday night by tvN, which has repeatedly combined various formats experimentally.Choi Hee-seo, who is continuing his campaign with Anarchist from Colony and Hour Body following the movie Dongju, is the second drama since OCN Mistresses, and why did he choose a little special and fresh Big Forest?I dont think Ive ever done a comedy in the video media, and you said you wanted to be in charge of the original comics for Mistresses, which became a pretty heavy thriller.This time, it was a comedy drama, and I think I was curious because I was playing a heavy genre and then I was playing a new genre at all. In addition, Lim Chae-young is a single mother and single mother.Choi Hee-seo thought that he and Lim Chae-young were not different when they were young, and melted the Feeling in Big Forest.I lived abroad as a child, where I was always a stranger, and I spent my adolescence in a position where I was forced to be discriminated against because of the difference between accent and name.Korean-Chinese is Korean, but I dont think they are Korean, and I thought I could express their Feeling because I have similar experience inside.Big Forest is a work based on Daelim-dong, where many Chinese people live.There has been a lot of controversy in dealing with Chinese compatriots in the media, so there was also concern about Big Forest.In response, Park Soo-won, a producer, said, There are no paintings that demean Chinese compatriots and no pictures that beautify them. The Big Forest, which opened the lid, was the same as the planning intention.Choi Hee-seo said, Big Forest is a story about Chinese compatriots living in a lifestyle that is not so different from ordinary people.It is a neutral town comedy that is disparaging but unfavorable, he said, calling for a unbiased love for Big Forest.The Big Forest, in which Choi Hee-seo has been working with Shin Dong-yup and Jung Sang-hoon, is broadcast every Friday at 11 pm on tvN.(Continue on Interview 2
Choi Hee-seo (31) is a strange actor. I wonder if there is another actor who fits the word Acting transform so well.Actor, Choi Hee-seo, who seemed ordinary, but had a unique speciality that could not be found in any Actor, was such an Actor.So is that why the modifiers that follow Choi Hee-seo are different.The film Anarchist from Colony swept the new awards and best actress awards of various film festivals and set a record of 11 gold medals.Choi Hee-seo, the Chungmuro popular, has recently received favorable reviews for his performance in the TVN bullion series Big Forest (director Park Soo-won, screenplay Kwak Kyung-yoon, Kim Hyun-hee, Ahn Yong-jin, and adaptation Bae Se-young).Big Forest is a black cot with a story of entertainer Shin Dong-yup (Shin Dong-yup), beginner loaner Jung Sang-hoon, and Korean-Chinese single mother Lim Chae-young (Choi Hee-seo) who are in a hurry in Daelim-dong, Seoul. Middie.Choi Hee-seos role in Big Forest is Korean-Chinese single mother Lim Chae-young.Choi Hee-seo sublimated Lim Chae-young into a subjective female character with a more prominent and self-observation than a man with a unique charm.Choi Hee-seo, who met with the Daily Economy during the filming of Big Forest, said, It is the first time I have interviewed dramas. I am curious about how you looked at Top Model because it is a new role in a new genre for me.It was the face of the natural Actor.Big Forest is a work that opens the door of a new style of Falling Series, which was created at 11 pm on a burning Friday night by tvN, which has repeatedly combined various formats experimentally.Choi Hee-seo, who is continuing his campaign with Anarchist from Colony and Hour Body following the movie Dongju, is the second drama since OCN Mistresses, and why did he choose a little special and fresh Big Forest?I dont think Ive ever done a comedy in the video media, and you said you wanted to be in charge of the original comics for Mistresses, which became a pretty heavy thriller.This time, it was a comedy drama, and I think I was curious because I was playing a heavy genre and then I was playing a new genre at all. In addition, Lim Chae-young is a single mother and single mother.Choi Hee-seo thought that he and Lim Chae-young were not different when they were young, and melted the Feeling in Big Forest.I lived abroad as a child, where I was always a stranger, and I spent my adolescence in a position where I was forced to be discriminated against because of the difference between accent and name.Korean-Chinese is Korean, but I dont think they are Korean, and I thought I could express their Feeling because I have similar experience inside.Big Forest is a work based on Daelim-dong, where many Chinese people live.There has been a lot of controversy in dealing with Chinese compatriots in the media, so there was also concern about Big Forest.In response, Park Soo-won, a producer, said, There are no paintings that demean Chinese compatriots and no pictures that beautify them. The Big Forest, which opened the lid, was the same as the planning intention.Choi Hee-seo said, Big Forest is a story about Chinese compatriots living in a lifestyle that is not so different from ordinary people.It is a neutral town comedy that is disparaging but unfavorable, he said, calling for a unbiased love for Big Forest.The Big Forest, in which Choi Hee-seo has been working with Shin Dong-yup and Jung Sang-hoon, is broadcast every Friday at 11 pm on tvN.(Continue on Interview 2

Choi Hee-seo (31) is a strange Actor. I wonder if there is another Actor who fits the word 'Acting transform' so well. Actor, Choi Hee-seo, who seemed ordinary, but had a unique speciality that could not be found in any Actor, was such an Actor.

So is that why the modifiers that follow Choi Hee-seo are different. The film 'Anarchist from Colony' swept the new awards and best actress awards of various film festivals and set a record of 11 gold medals. Choi Hee-seo, the 'Chungmuro popular', has recently received favorable reviews for his performance in the TVN bullion series 'Big Forest' (director Park Soo-won, screenplay Kwak Kyung-yoon, Kim Hyun-hee, Ahn Yong-jin, and adaptation Bae Se-young).

Big Forest is a black cot with a story of entertainer Shin Dong-yup (Shin Dong-yup), beginner loaner Jung Sang-hoon, and Korean-Chinese single mother Lim Chae-young (Choi Hee-seo) who are in a hurry in Daelim-dong, Seoul. Middie. Choi Hee-seo's role in 'Big Forest' is Korean-Chinese single mother Lim Chae-young. Choi Hee-seo sublimated Lim Chae-young into a subjective female character with a more prominent and self-observation than a man with a unique charm.

Choi Hee-seo, who met with the Daily Economy during the filming of Big Forest, said, "It is the first time I have interviewed dramas." "I am curious about how you looked at Top Model because it is a new role in a new genre for me." It was the face of the natural Actor.

Big Forest is a work that opens the door of a new style of 'Falling Series', which was created at 11 pm on a burning Friday night by tvN, which has repeatedly combined various formats experimentally. Choi Hee-seo, who is continuing his campaign with 'Anarchist from Colony' and 'Hour Body' following the movie 'Dongju', is the second drama since OCN Mistresses', and why did he choose a little special and fresh 'Big Forest'?

“I don’t think I’ve ever done a comedy in the video media, and you said you wanted to be in charge of the original comics for “Mistresses,” which became a pretty heavy thriller. This time, it was a comedy drama, and I think I was curious because I was playing a heavy genre and then I was playing a new genre at all. "

In addition, Lim Chae-young is a single mother and single mother. Choi Hee-seo thought that he and Lim Chae-young were not different when they were young, and melted the Feeling in 'Big Forest'. “I lived abroad as a child, where I was always a stranger, and I spent my adolescence in a position where I was forced to be discriminated against because of the difference between accent and name. Korean-Chinese is Korean, but I don’t think they are Korean, and I thought I could express their Feeling because I have similar experience inside.”

'Big Forest' is a work based on Daelim-dong, where many Chinese people live. There has been a lot of controversy in dealing with Chinese compatriots in the media, so there was also concern about 'Big Forest'. In response, Park Soo-won, a producer, said, “There are no paintings that demean Chinese compatriots and no pictures that beautify them.” The Big Forest, which opened the lid, was the same as the planning intention.

Choi Hee-seo said, "'Big Forest' is a story about Chinese compatriots living in a lifestyle that is not so different from ordinary people. "It is a neutral 'town comedy' that is disparaging but unfavorable," he said, calling for a unbiased love for Big Forest.

The Big Forest, in which Choi Hee-seo has been working with Shin Dong-yup and Jung Sang-hoon, is broadcast every Friday at 11 pm on tvN. (Continue on Interview 2