Bai Baihe "Bae Suzy and Sisters' Stories...I've looked for dramas" (Interview)

Bae Suzy of the Continent Bai Bai Heo has been informed of his feelings that have attracted the attention of Korean and Chinese fans with his resemblance to Bae Suzy.On the 5th, a round interview with China actor Bai Baihe, who visited Busan as an actor of the 23rd Busan International Film Festival Gala Rizzatto Presence invitation The premiere (director Kwan Geum-bung) at the Park Hyatt in Haeundae, Busan, was held.Bai Baihe is a popular actor in China who is working on proving his acting ability and stardom at the same time through films such as 33 days of demonstration, go away tumor group, plastic diary and A Wedding Invitation.He is a top star who also earned the nickname Bae Suzy of the Continent for his appearance similar to that of Mitsuei actor Bae Suzy.Bai Baihe, who expressed his thoughts on this nickname even when he visited Seoul with the movie A Wedding Invitation, spoke brightly about the idea of ​​this special nickname in the interview.Not only Korea, but also Chinas netizens also said that they were surprised by the resemblance of Bai Bai and Bae Suzy.Bae Suzy is younger and less beautiful than me, he said, referring to the reaction of China netizens.  (In China), there was a funny story about Bae Suzy being a sister who was long lost by Bai Baicher.I also looked for a drama starring Bae Suzy last year, and I thought I was really good at acting. The Intersection between Bae Suzy and Bayheer was not just a face resembling a sister.He boasted his singing skills by singing the OST of the movie himself, and he shows off his beautiful voice with a scene of singing in this movie The premiere.However, unlike Bae Suzy, who has also worked as a singer and actor, Bai Baihes story is that he has never dreamed of becoming a professional singer.He said, In A Wedding Invitation, I remake Korean songs and sing them. He shook his head when asked if he would like to sing.Even if he appeared in an entertainment program that sings, he confessed that he could not calm his trembling heart.I do not think its good for me to do music, said Bai Baihe. I know there is a similar program in Korea, but there is an entertainment program in China where actors challenge singers.I had to perform live performances, not acting, but when I experienced it, it did not fit with me.I was so nervous all the time that I missed the timing of singing and there was a moment when I was blank. This is his first visit to Busan; this is also his first experience, inviting the Busan International Film Festival.I visited Seoul in 2013 for the movie A Wedding Invitation and visited Busan this year as The premiere.Bai Baihe, who first came to Korea with A Wedding Invitation, said, After that, I often came to Korea and went on a trip to eat delicious things.On the other hand, The premiere is a dramatic drama depicting a rival false circle in the process of returning to the drama Two Sisters of transgender director An-Oyang in a year after the star actress Yuan Siulling of the previous year died with her husband.The 23rd Busan International Film Festival, which opened on the 4th, will be held in Busan until the 13th.Gala Rizzatto Presence Invited to First BIFF with the film The premiere
Bae Suzy of the Continent Bai Bai Heo has been informed of his feelings that have attracted the attention of Korean and Chinese fans with his resemblance to Bae Suzy.On the 5th, a round interview with China actor Bai Baihe, who visited Busan as an actor of the 23rd Busan International Film Festival Gala Rizzatto Presence invitation The premiere (director Kwan Geum-bung) at the Park Hyatt in Haeundae, Busan, was held.Bai Baihe is a popular actor in China who is working on proving his acting ability and stardom at the same time through films such as 33 days of demonstration, go away tumor group, plastic diary and A Wedding Invitation.He is a top star who also earned the nickname Bae Suzy of the Continent for his appearance similar to that of Mitsuei actor Bae Suzy.Bai Baihe, who expressed his thoughts on this nickname even when he visited Seoul with the movie A Wedding Invitation, spoke brightly about the idea of ​​this special nickname in the interview.Not only Korea, but also Chinas netizens also said that they were surprised by the resemblance of Bai Bai and Bae Suzy.Bae Suzy is younger and less beautiful than me, he said, referring to the reaction of China netizens.  (In China), there was a funny story about Bae Suzy being a sister who was long lost by Bai Baicher.I also looked for a drama starring Bae Suzy last year, and I thought I was really good at acting. The Intersection between Bae Suzy and Bayheer was not just a face resembling a sister.He boasted his singing skills by singing the OST of the movie himself, and he shows off his beautiful voice with a scene of singing in this movie The premiere.However, unlike Bae Suzy, who has also worked as a singer and actor, Bai Baihes story is that he has never dreamed of becoming a professional singer.He said, In A Wedding Invitation, I remake Korean songs and sing them. He shook his head when asked if he would like to sing.Even if he appeared in an entertainment program that sings, he confessed that he could not calm his trembling heart.I do not think its good for me to do music, said Bai Baihe. I know there is a similar program in Korea, but there is an entertainment program in China where actors challenge singers.I had to perform live performances, not acting, but when I experienced it, it did not fit with me.I was so nervous all the time that I missed the timing of singing and there was a moment when I was blank. This is his first visit to Busan; this is also his first experience, inviting the Busan International Film Festival.I visited Seoul in 2013 for the movie A Wedding Invitation and visited Busan this year as The premiere.Bai Baihe, who first came to Korea with A Wedding Invitation, said, After that, I often came to Korea and went on a trip to eat delicious things.On the other hand, The premiere is a dramatic drama depicting a rival false circle in the process of returning to the drama Two Sisters of transgender director An-Oyang in a year after the star actress Yuan Siulling of the previous year died with her husband.The 23rd Busan International Film Festival, which opened on the 4th, will be held in Busan until the 13th.Gala Rizzatto Presence Invited to First BIFF with the film The premiere

Bae Suzy of the Continent' Bai Bai Heo has been informed of his feelings that have attracted the attention of Korean and Chinese fans with his resemblance to Bae Suzy.

On the 5th, a round interview with China actor Bai Baihe, who visited Busan as an actor of the 23rd Busan International Film Festival Gala Rizzatto Presence invitation "The premiere" (director Kwan Geum-bung) at the Park Hyatt in Haeundae, Busan, was held.

Bai Baihe is a popular actor in China who is working on proving his acting ability and stardom at the same time through films such as '33 days of demonstration', 'go away tumor group', 'plastic diary' and 'A Wedding Invitation'. He is a top star who also earned the nickname "Bae Suzy of the Continent" for his appearance similar to that of Mitsuei actor Bae Suzy.

Bai Baihe, who expressed his thoughts on this nickname even when he visited Seoul with the movie 'A Wedding Invitation', spoke brightly about the idea of ​​this special nickname in the interview. Not only Korea, but also China's netizens also said that they were surprised by the resemblance of Bai Bai and Bae Suzy.

"Bae Suzy is younger and less beautiful than me," he said, referring to the reaction of China netizens. " (In China), there was a funny story about Bae Suzy being a sister who was long lost by Bai Baicher. I also looked for a drama starring Bae Suzy last year, and I thought I was really good at acting. "

The Intersection between Bae Suzy and Bayheer was not just a face resembling a sister. He boasted his singing skills by singing the OST of the movie himself, and he shows off his beautiful voice with a scene of singing in this movie 'The premiere'. However, unlike Bae Suzy, who has also worked as a singer and actor, Bai Baihe's story is that he has never dreamed of becoming a professional singer.

He said, "In 'A Wedding Invitation', I remake Korean songs and sing them." He shook his head when asked if he would like to sing. Even if he appeared in an entertainment program that sings, he confessed that he could not calm his trembling heart.

"I do not think it's good for me to do music," said Bai Baihe. "I know there is a similar program in Korea, but there is an entertainment program in China where actors challenge singers. I had to perform live performances, not acting, but when I experienced it, it did not fit with me. I was so nervous all the time that I missed the timing of singing and there was a moment when I was blank. "

This is his first visit to Busan; this is also his first experience, inviting the Busan International Film Festival. I visited Seoul in 2013 for the movie 'A Wedding Invitation' and visited Busan this year as 'The premiere'. Bai Baihe, who first came to Korea with 'A Wedding Invitation', said, "After that, I often came to Korea and went on a trip to eat delicious things."

On the other hand, 'The premiere' is a dramatic drama depicting a rival false circle in the process of returning to the drama 'Two Sisters' of transgender director An-Oyang in a year after the star actress Yuan Siulling of the previous year died with her husband. The 23rd Busan International Film Festival, which opened on the 4th, will be held in Busan until the 13th.

Gala Rizzatto Presence Invited to First BIFF with the film 'The premiere'