'Bad Papa' Shin Eunsoo "Teaching Not at School, Learn to Film"

Shin Eunsoo, who is appearing in Bad Papa, unveiled a picture filled with mysterious charm.Shin Eunsoo recently revealed an extraordinary aura with clear skin and deep eyes in the October issue of the photo with fashion magazine nylon (NYLON).In the interview, Shin Eunsoo talked about MBCs new Mon-Tue drama Bad Papa which is currently appearing.Bad Papa is Shin Eunsoos first mini-series starring film, which has a great meaning.Regarding his character Yoo Young-sun, he explained, I do not want to do it, but I do not do it exceptionally well, but I am a friend with greed and passion in dance.He said, It is similar to me that expression is honest, and that Feeling, who is good, is a character that is immediately revealed in his expression.kim myeong-mi
Shin Eunsoo, who is appearing in Bad Papa, unveiled a picture filled with mysterious charm.Shin Eunsoo recently revealed an extraordinary aura with clear skin and deep eyes in the October issue of the photo with fashion magazine nylon (NYLON).In the interview, Shin Eunsoo talked about MBCs new Mon-Tue drama Bad Papa which is currently appearing.Bad Papa is Shin Eunsoos first mini-series starring film, which has a great meaning.Regarding his character Yoo Young-sun, he explained, I do not want to do it, but I do not do it exceptionally well, but I am a friend with greed and passion in dance.He said, It is similar to me that expression is honest, and that Feeling, who is good, is a character that is immediately revealed in his expression.kim myeong-mi

Shin Eunsoo, who is appearing in 'Bad Papa', unveiled a picture filled with mysterious charm.

Shin Eunsoo recently revealed an extraordinary aura with clear skin and deep eyes in the October issue of the photo with fashion magazine nylon (nylon).

In the interview, Shin Eunsoo talked about MBC's new Mon-Tue drama 'Bad Papa' which is currently appearing.

'Bad Papa' is Shin Eunsoo's first mini-series starring film, which has a great meaning. Regarding his character Yoo Young-sun, he explained, "I do not want to do it, but I do not do it exceptionally well, but I am a friend with greed and Passion in dance." He said, "It is similar to me that expression is honest," and that Feeling, who is good, is a character that is immediately revealed in his expression.

kim myeong-mi