Actor and broadcaster Kim Jung-min "What I did was 'Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé Trial', not '1 billion trials'."

I met actor Kim Jung-min, who ended a long court battle with the former Boy friend but still had shade on his face.In July, the Seoul Central District Court sentenced Kim Jung-mins former Boy friend A to two years in prison for one year and two years in prison for attempting to run and ransom, and ordered 120 hours of community service.The court ruled that the damage Kim Jung-min saw was not small and the contents of the ransom (the suspect) were low and bad.Kim Jung-min was a wound-only winner.The former boyfriends Blackmail – there is relief from the Cinémix Par Chloé, but his career as an entertainer has become unknown.Ive overcome the case with a certain feeling, but I dont think its over, because the publics eye on me may be different, and I think its a good thing to get through.The trial is over, but there is still a lot of malicious comments about him. The word Iran appears in his article.People dont think Im going to try Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, because I think its a trial of a billion, he said.The 1 billion Iran money is exactly the Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé gold, which my ex-boyfriend demanded from me for the distribution of private videos.At first, I asked for 300 million and 300 million ... and I asked for a billion. Everything was proved through the trial, but I dont think my situation has changed.In the past, Kim Jung-min has been openly saying Iran is in love with Boy Friend who is different in age and marriage.It was the worst result, but it was once a serious meeting.Im wondering if Ill come back to the public when I see the evil thats left the misunderstandings of people.It is ridiculous because it is 1 billion and flower snake, but I think it is my apology to show a bad appearance while dating.I think that every time I see evil, I am humbly accepting it as my fault. Kim Jung-min was a Walkerholic who had never taken a month off in 15 years of entertainment, but had to take a year and four months of forced rest after the incident.When I was home alone, I thought, Why didnt you just be blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé? and then I said, No!Broadcasting officials who feel sorry for me know the unfairness of the victims inability to live, but they were worried that a big-scathed entertainer could laugh and talk on the air.Wounds are a wound when you have a normal relationship, and I think you can shake off a mental and material damage like me when it is over.I hope I have a lot of opportunities to show you how I get up again.The same is true of love. I think people will be scared and afraid, but their feelings will not change.I think its impossible to question and argue, Is this a good person or a bad person? If someone tries to deceive me, I can be fooled again.I think I should be a person who can be decisive and cool when I think that one thing I have learned is, This is not the wrong person. In August, Kim Jung-min appeared on the Taiwan Beauty program Oh, My Venus and released his own beauty life and solid abs, which caused a big topic in the local area.The broadcast ranked first in the same time zone.I was really nervous before shooting, but it was okay to stand in front of the camera, and I felt like I was shooting it last night, and I think it was more like happy than pleasant.Five years later, ten years later, Ill do my best to make a small life that I dont regret.
I met actor Kim Jung-min, who ended a long court battle with the former Boy friend but still had shade on his face.In July, the Seoul Central District Court sentenced Kim Jung-mins former Boy friend A to two years in prison for one year and two years in prison for attempting to run and ransom, and ordered 120 hours of community service.The court ruled that the damage Kim Jung-min saw was not small and the contents of the ransom (the suspect) were low and bad.Kim Jung-min was a wound-only winner.The former boyfriends Blackmail – there is relief from the Cinémix Par Chloé, but his career as an entertainer has become unknown.Ive overcome the case with a certain feeling, but I dont think its over, because the publics eye on me may be different, and I think its a good thing to get through.The trial is over, but there is still a lot of malicious comments about him. The word Iran appears in his article.People dont think Im going to try Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, because I think its a trial of a billion, he said.The 1 billion Iran money is exactly the Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé gold, which my ex-boyfriend demanded from me for the distribution of private videos.At first, I asked for 300 million and 300 million ... and I asked for a billion. Everything was proved through the trial, but I dont think my situation has changed.In the past, Kim Jung-min has been openly saying Iran is in love with Boy Friend who is different in age and marriage.It was the worst result, but it was once a serious meeting.Im wondering if Ill come back to the public when I see the evil thats left the misunderstandings of people.It is ridiculous because it is 1 billion and flower snake, but I think it is my apology to show a bad appearance while dating.I think that every time I see evil, I am humbly accepting it as my fault. Kim Jung-min was a Walkerholic who had never taken a month off in 15 years of entertainment, but had to take a year and four months of forced rest after the incident.When I was home alone, I thought, Why didnt you just be blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé? and then I said, No!Broadcasting officials who feel sorry for me know the unfairness of the victims inability to live, but they were worried that a big-scathed entertainer could laugh and talk on the air.Wounds are a wound when you have a normal relationship, and I think you can shake off a mental and material damage like me when it is over.I hope I have a lot of opportunities to show you how I get up again.The same is true of love. I think people will be scared and afraid, but their feelings will not change.I think its impossible to question and argue, Is this a good person or a bad person? If someone tries to deceive me, I can be fooled again.I think I should be a person who can be decisive and cool when I think that one thing I have learned is, This is not the wrong person. In August, Kim Jung-min appeared on the Taiwan Beauty program Oh, My Venus and released his own beauty life and solid abs, which caused a big topic in the local area.The broadcast ranked first in the same time zone.I was really nervous before shooting, but it was okay to stand in front of the camera, and I felt like I was shooting it last night, and I think it was more like happy than pleasant.Five years later, ten years later, Ill do my best to make a small life that I dont regret.

I met actor Kim Jung-min, who ended a long court battle with the former Boy friend but still had shade on his face.

In July, the Seoul Central District Court sentenced Kim Jung-min's former Boy friend A to two years in prison for one year and two years in prison for attempting to run and ransom, and ordered 120 hours of community service. The court ruled that "the damage Kim Jung-min saw was not small and the contents of the ransom (the suspect) were low and bad."

Kim Jung-min was a wound-only winner. The former boyfriend's Blackmail – there is relief from the Cinémix Par Chloé, but his career as an entertainer has become unknown.

“I’ve overcome the case with a certain feeling, but I don’t think it’s over, because the public’s eye on me may be different, and I think it’s a good thing to get through.”

The trial is over, but there is still a lot of malicious comments about him. The word Iran appears in his article.

“People don’t think I’m going to try Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, because I think it’s a trial of a billion,” he said. The 1 billion Iran money is exactly the Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé gold, which my ex-boyfriend demanded from me for the distribution of private videos. At first, I asked for 300 million and 300 million ... and I asked for a billion. Everything was proved through the trial, but I don’t think my situation has changed.”

In the past, Kim Jung-min has been openly saying "Iran is in love with Boy friend who is different in age and marriage". It was the worst result, but it was once a serious meeting.

“I’m wondering if I’ll come back to the public when I see the evil that’s left the misunderstandings of people. It is ridiculous because it is '1 billion' and 'flower snake', but I think it is my apology to show a bad appearance while dating. I think that every time I see evil, I am humbly accepting it as 'my fault'. "

Kim Jung-min was a “Walkerholic” who had never taken a month off in 15 years of entertainment, but had to take a year and four months of forced rest after the incident.

“When I was home alone, I thought, ‘Why didn’t you just be Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé?’ and then I said, ‘No!’” Broadcasting officials who feel sorry for me know the unfairness of the victim's inability to live, but they were worried that a big-scathed entertainer could laugh and talk on the air. “Wounds” are a wound when you have a normal relationship, and I think you can shake off a mental and material damage like me when it is over. I hope I have a lot of opportunities to show you how I get up again.”

The same is true of love. I think people will be scared and afraid, but their feelings will not change.

“I think it’s impossible to question and argue, ‘Is this a good person or a bad person?’ If someone tries to deceive me, I can be fooled again. I think I should be a person who can be decisive and cool when I think that one thing I have learned is, 'This is not the wrong person.' "

In August, Kim Jung-min appeared on the Taiwan Beauty program "Oh, My Venus" and released his own Beauty life and solid abs, which caused a big topic in the local area. The broadcast ranked first in the same time zone.

“I was really nervous before shooting, but it was okay to stand in front of the camera, and I felt like I was shooting it last night, and I think it was more like “happy” than pleasant. Five years later, ten years later, I’ll do my best to make a small life that I don’t regret.”