"The Rose of betrayal" Son Dam-bi "'I Live Alone'"

The movie Rose of betrayal actor Son Dam-bi showed his desire to appear in MBC entertainment program I Live Alone.Son Dam-bi conducted an interview on Rose of the Rebellion (director Park Jin-young and production Taewon Entertainment) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th.Rose of betrayal is a comedy film about a very special day of three men and a woman who have decided to leave behind a sad life history but still want to do it and have a lot of fuss.In the play, Son Dam-bi plays the role of a beautiful woman, Miji, and shows a charming and honest charm.In the meantime, Son Dam-bi has been showing various performances through various dramas and movies.It was Son Dam-bi who visited the public with various roles ranging from rich daughters to single women and detectives, but it was not easy to meet human Son Dam-bi through entertainment programs.He has recently been loved by SBS Running Man cable TV MBC Everlon Video Star comprehensive programming channel JTBC Knowing Brother and other entertainment programs.On this day, Son Dam-bi said, I was doing activities and I did not go to entertainment, so there were many words among the fans to do activities. I turned around the entertainment this time and everyone thought that I had a lot of activities.I thought that the power of entertainment was so great. He laughed brightly. In fact, my mother actively recommended me to perform entertainment.He liked it because it came out a lot. Son Dam-bi cited Running Man as the most fun program he had. I like to be active and enjoy exercise.I like to play games and play games, so I have a lot of desire to win. In addition, he said, I think it was fun to see a movie with Gwangsu and a movie.In particular, Son Dam-bi attracted attention with his usual best friend actor Jung Ryeo-won, who appeared on MBC I Live Alone, enjoying daily life with him.Son Dam-bi said, I did not know that much would come out. I definitely said it was short, but I did not know that I would have so much laughing.I heard a lot of laughter as usual. It came out all the time. He also expressed his desire to appear in I Live Alone. Son Dam-bi said, I want to try it once I have the opportunity.The fans said, Why arent you coming out? If you go out, youll be full of things to show. You play well at home.I feel like an azit, so I enjoy drinking and movies at my House. I think it will be fun. Rose of betrayal will be released on Wednesday.

The movie 'Rose of betrayal' actor Son Dam-bi showed his desire to appear in MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone'.

Son Dam-bi conducted an interview on "Rose of the Rebellion" (director Park Jin-young and production Taewon Entertainment) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th.

'Rose of betrayal' is a comedy film about a very special day of three men and a woman who have decided to leave behind a sad life history but still want to do it and have a lot of fuss. In the play, Son Dam-bi plays the role of a beautiful woman, Miji, and shows a charming and honest charm.

In the meantime, Son Dam-bi has been showing various performances through various dramas and movies. It was Son Dam-bi who visited the public with various roles ranging from rich daughters to single women and detectives, but it was not easy to meet human Son Dam-bi through entertainment programs. He has recently been loved by SBS Running Man' cable TV MBC Everlon 'Video Star' comprehensive programming channel JTBC 'Knowing Brother' and other entertainment programs.

On this day, Son Dam-bi said, "I was doing activities and I did not go to entertainment, so there were many words among the fans to do activities." "I turned around the entertainment this time and everyone thought that I had a lot of activities. "I thought that the power of entertainment was so great." He laughed brightly. "In fact, my mother actively recommended me to perform entertainment. He liked it because it came out a lot. "

Son Dam-bi cited "Running Man" as the most fun program he had. "I like to be active and enjoy exercise. I like to play games and play games, so I have a lot of desire to win. "In addition, he said," I think it was fun to see a movie with Gwangsu and a movie.

In particular, Son Dam-bi attracted attention with his usual best friend actor Jung Ryeo-won, who appeared on MBC 'I Live Alone', enjoying daily life with him. Son Dam-bi said, "I did not know that much would come out. I definitely said it was short, but I did not know that I would have so much laughing. I heard a lot of laughter as usual. It came out all the time. "

He also expressed his desire to appear in "I Live Alone." Son Dam-bi said, "I want to try it once I have the opportunity." "The fans said, "Why aren't you coming out?" "If you go out, you'll be full of things to show. You play well at home. I feel like an azit, so I enjoy drinking and movies at my House. I think it will be fun. "

"Rose of betrayal" will be released on Wednesday.