'A knowing wife' Jang Seung-jo "I sympathized with my wife Lina, Ji Sung"

Actor Jang Seung-jo talked about his wife Linas reaction to TVN drama A Knowing Wife.My wife sympathized with Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung), and I wanted to do that, Jang Seung-jo said in a recent interview with her wife at the end of the Knowing Wife.Basically, Im not a multi-type human being. I had a fight with my wife, and I was talking while driving, so I didnt get along well.My wife said, Cha Ju-hyuk is getting confused by Han Ji-min because of this.I once said, Why is the Cha Ju-hyuk story coming out here?I am grateful and well, and I am grateful that I have always thanked you for marrying me and have children.It is good just to have my wife around. She always calls me a good husband, but not enough. I think its going to make me smaller. Ha ha.Jang Seung-jo and Lina made a connection with the musical The Temptation of the Wolf and married in November 2014, and they got married four years after marriage on September 1.Jang Seung-jo was greatly loved by playing the role of Yoon Jong-hoo in the drama Knowing Wife, which was the end of the drama.

Actor Jang Seung-jo talked about his wife Lina's reaction to TVN drama 'A knowing wife'.

“My wife sympathized with Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung), and I wanted to do that,” Jang Seung-jo said in a recent interview with her wife at the end of the Knowing Wife.

“Basically, I’m not a multi-type human being. I had a fight with my wife, and I was talking while driving, so I didn’t get along well. My wife said, Cha Ju-hyuk is getting confused by Han Ji-min because of this.' “I once said, ‘Why is the Cha Ju-hyuk story coming out here?’”

“I am grateful and well, and I am grateful that I have always thanked you for marrying me and have children. It is good just to have my wife around. "

“She always calls me a good husband, but not enough. I think it’s going to make me smaller. Ha ha.”

Jang Seung-jo and Lina made a connection with the musical 'The Temptation of the Wolf' and married in November 2014, and they got married four years after marriage on September 1. Jang Seung-jo was greatly loved by playing the role of Yoon Jong-hoo in the drama 'Knowing Wife', which was the end of the drama.