Yoo Jae-Suk confirmed the appearance of SBS Pilot entertainment .. "Discussion on the time of formation"

Yoo Jae-Suk, a national MC, will show new entertainment on SBS.SBS said on August 18 that Yoo Jae-Suk will meet viewers with SBSs new Pilot entertainment program.Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing the central role of Running Man for the eighth year, once again coincides with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.I recently planned the program while having a break, said Jeong Chul-min, a PD, who said, I asked Yoo to join me and I responded with pleasure.Yoo Jae-Suks SBS new Pilot entertainment program is being discussed and organized.

Yoo Jae-Suk, a national MC, will show new entertainment on SBS.

SBS said on August 18 that Yoo Jae-Suk will meet viewers with SBS's new Pilot entertainment program.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing the central role of Running Man for the eighth year, once again coincides with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.

“I recently planned the program while having a break,” said Jeong Chul-min, a PD, who said, “I asked Yoo to join me and I responded with pleasure.”

Yoo Jae-Suk's SBS new Pilot entertainment program is being discussed and organized.