Yoo Jae-Suk, SBS New Entertainment .. Running Man' Jung Chul Min PD

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets again with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.SBS said on the 18th that Yoo Jae-Suk will meet with viewers with a new Pilot entertainment program.Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been active as the centerpiece of Running Man for 8 years, is again in harmony with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.I recently planned a program with a break, said Jeong Chul-min, a PD. I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I was very happy to respond.On the other hand, the specific contents and composition time of SBS new Pilot entertainment program starring Yoo Jae-Suk are being discussed.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets again with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man'.

SBS said on the 18th that Yoo Jae-Suk will meet with viewers with a new Pilot entertainment program.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been active as the centerpiece of Running Man' for 8 years, is again in harmony with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man'.

“I recently planned a program with a break,” said Jeong Chul-min, a PD. “I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I was very happy to respond.”

On the other hand, the specific contents and composition time of SBS new Pilot entertainment program starring Yoo Jae-Suk are being discussed.