Yoo Jae-Suk, Running Man' with former PD to show new entertainment

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with SBS new Pilot entertainment programSBS announced on the 18th that Yoo Jae-Suk, who plays the central role of Running Man for 8 years, will once again coincide with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.According to Yonhap News, Jung PD said, I recently planned the program while resting, and asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily.SBS said it will reveal the details of the new program and the timing of the program.online news team

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with SBS new Pilot entertainment program

SBS announced on the 18th that "Yoo Jae-Suk, who plays the central role of Running Man' for 8 years, will once again coincide with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man'."

According to Yonhap News, Jung PD said, "I recently planned the program while resting," and asked "Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily."

SBS said it will reveal the details of the new program and the timing of the program.

online news team