Yoo Jae-Suk, Running Man' PD and launch of new entertainment "I responded with pleasure"

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with SBS new Pilot entertainment programAccording to SBS on the 18th, Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing a central role in SBS Running Man for 8 years, will once again coincide with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.I recently planned the program while having a break, said Jung Chul-min, PD. I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily.The specific contents and timing of the SBS new Pilot entertainment program of Yoo Jae-Suk are being discussed.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk meets viewers with SBS new Pilot entertainment program

According to SBS on the 18th, Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing a central role in SBS Running Man' for 8 years, will once again coincide with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man'.

"I recently planned the program while having a break," said Jung Chul-min, PD. "I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily."

The specific contents and timing of the SBS new Pilot entertainment program of Yoo Jae-Suk are being discussed.