Yoo Jae-Suk, Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD and preparation for new entertainment "

According to SBS on the 18th, Yoo Jae-Suk is preparing to launch a new entertainment program by working with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.Ive been planning the program since Ive had a break, said Jeong Chul-min, a PD. I asked Yoo to join me and I responded with pleasure. I will accelerate the production of the program.Yoo Jae-Suks SBS new Pilot entertainment program is being discussed and organized.

According to sbs on the 18th, Yoo Jae-Suk is preparing to launch a new entertainment program by working with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.

“I’ve been planning the program since I’ve had a break,” said Jeong Chul-min, a PD. “I asked Yoo to join me and I responded with pleasure. I will accelerate the production of the program.”

Yoo Jae-Suk's sbs new Pilot entertainment program is being discussed and organized.