Yoo Jae-Suk, Running Man' Former PD and New SBS Entertainment

SBS said, Yoo Jae-Suk, who plays the central role of Running Man for the eighth year, will once again coincide with Jung Chul-min PD, who led Running Man.Jung PD said, I recently planned the program while resting, he said. I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily.SBS said it will reveal the details of the new program and the timing of the program.

SBS said, "Yoo Jae-Suk, who plays the central role of Running Man' for the eighth year, will once again coincide with Jung Chul-min PD, who led Running Man'."

Jung PD said, "I recently planned the program while resting," he said. "I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily."

SBS said it will reveal the details of the new program and the timing of the program.