"A Work I'll Never Forget in Life"...Mission's Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Munkle's closing remarks

Thank you so much for your love!Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung, and Byun Yo-han of the TVN Saturday drama Mr. Sun-sook (directed by Lee Eung-bok), which is about to be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, expressed their final feelings of regret.The 23rd Mr. Shen Shine broadcast at 9 pm on the 29th recorded an average of 15.4% and a maximum of 16.5% based on the ratings of paid platform households that integrate cable, satellite and IPTV, .It proved its unique position and strength in 2018s top-of-the-line drama.In the 23rd episode, which is one time before the end, Eugene Choi (Lee Byung-hun), Go Ae-shin (Kim Tae-ri), Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung, and Kim Hee-sung (Byun Yo-han) walked silently to save their country, knowing death.Hina, who bombed the Glory Hotel and died in a certain way, and Eugene, Aesin, Dongmae, and Heesung, who were fighting for their lives for a dangerous Joseon, raised their curiosity about the last episode.Above all, Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung and Byun Yo-han delivered their own closing remarks ahead of the last broadcast of the 24th (final) episode today (30th).I was grateful for the viewers who gave enthusiastic support and hot affection to the reversal mission syndrome, and expressed my regret about the regret of finishing the 24th.Lee Byung-hun, who was born first and went to the United States to live as an American with black hair, and who was a hot summer day for the US Marine Corps Captain Eugene Choi, said, Before the end, many moments that passed through the four seasons of spring, summer and winter and a year come to mind.Mr. Sean, who returned to the drama shooting scene for a long time, seems to have been a series of tensions and tensions.I would like to say that I am really grateful for your interest and fun watching.I also want you to be a precious drama that remains in Memory for a long time, he said.Kim Tae-ri, who challenged his first drama after his debut as a high-ranking Korean-born and determined soldier, said, I feel strange because the memories have accumulated like a mountain, and it is time to finish the 24th long journey. I was so grateful that I was able to shoot happily and happily throughout the shooting period.I am happy that I am happy, so I would like to have this heart delivered to the viewers and enjoy it until the last meeting. Thank you for loving Ko Ae-shin and Kim Tae-ri. Yoo Yeon-seok, who loves Aesin as the head of the Hansung branch of the Mushin Society, said, I am very sorry to leave the work that has been together for four seasons.It was a long-time film, and I heard a lot of things with my seniors, fellow actors, director Lee Eung-bok, Kim Eun-sook writer, staff.It is not easy to say goodbye to Dongmae because it is very well-known to Dongmae.I hope that it will be a character that remains in Memory for a long time for viewers as well as me. Kim Min-jung of Kudo Hina Station, who was a cool cider as a hotel Glory president and an Imperial unofficial agent, said, It is difficult to meet works that can have both workability and popularity while acting. It is an honor, proud and happy to be able to work with Mr. Shen.I am most grateful that I was able to form a consensus with viewers through the ambassador and expression of Hina. It is a character that will remain a long time, and it is a work. Byun Yo-han, who showed Hot Summer Days lively as Kim Hee-sung, the richest man in Korea, who was carrying the karma of the family, said, I would like you to remember that there were people who should not forget through Mr. Shine. I hope that it will remain a good work in everyones Memory The production company said, I am grateful to all the actors and staff who have done their best to shoot all the actors including Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung and Byun Yo-han who have been playing with their passion so far.I would like to express my gratitude to the viewers who have been dyed by the Mr. Shen craze in Korea. Please watch the final Mr. Shen to be broadcast on the 30th.Meanwhile, Mr. Shens 24th episode (the final episode) airs at 9 p.m. on Thursday night.

"Thank you so much for your love!"

Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung, and Byun Yo-han of the TVN Saturday drama "Mr. Sun-sook" (directed by Lee Eung-bok), which is about to be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, expressed their final feelings of regret.

The 23rd "Mr. Shen Shine" broadcast at 9 pm on the 29th recorded an average of 15.4% and a maximum of 16.5% based on the ratings of paid platform households that integrate cable, satellite and IPTV, . It proved its unique position and strength in 2018's top-of-the-line drama.

In the 23rd episode, which is one time before the end, Eugene Choi (Lee Byung-hun), Go Ae-shin (Kim Tae-ri), Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung, and Kim Hee-sung (Byun Yo-han) walked silently to save their country, knowing death. Hina, who bombed the Glory Hotel and died in a certain way, and Eugene, Aesin, Dongmae, and Heesung, who were fighting for their lives for a dangerous Joseon, raised their curiosity about the last episode.

Above all, Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung and Byun Yo-han delivered their own closing remarks ahead of the last broadcast of the 24th (final) episode today (30th). I was grateful for the viewers who gave enthusiastic support and hot affection to the 'reversal mission syndrome', and expressed my regret about the regret of finishing the 24th.

Lee Byung-hun, who was born first and went to the United States to live as an American with black hair, and who was a hot summer day for the US Marine Corps Captain Eugene Choi, said, "Before the end, many moments that passed through the four seasons of spring, summer and winter and a year come to mind. Mr. Sean, who returned to the drama shooting scene for a long time, seems to have been a series of tensions and tensions. I would like to say that I am really grateful for your interest and fun watching. I also want you to be a precious drama that remains in Memory for a long time, "he said.

Kim Tae-ri, who challenged his first drama after his debut as a high-ranking Korean-born and determined soldier, said, "I feel strange because the memories have accumulated like a mountain, and it is time to finish the 24th long journey." "I was so grateful that I was able to shoot happily and happily throughout the shooting period. I am happy that I am happy, so I would like to have this heart delivered to the viewers and enjoy it until the last meeting. Thank you for loving Ko Ae-shin and Kim Tae-ri. "

Yoo Yeon-seok, who loves Aesin as the head of the Hansung branch of the Mushin Society, said, "I am very sorry to leave the work that has been together for four seasons. It was a long-time film, and I heard a lot of things with my seniors, fellow actors, director Lee Eung-bok, Kim Eun-sook writer, staff. It is not easy to say goodbye to Dongmae because it is very well-known to Dongmae. I hope that it will be a character that remains in Memory for a long time for viewers as well as me. "

Kim Min-jung of Kudo Hina Station, who was a cool cider as a hotel Glory president and an Imperial unofficial agent, said, "It is difficult to meet works that can have both workability and popularity while acting. It is an honor, proud and happy to be able to work with Mr. Shen. I am most grateful that I was able to form a consensus with viewers through the ambassador and expression of Hina. It is a character that will remain a long time, and it is a work. "

Byun Yo-han, who showed Hot Summer Days lively as Kim Hee-sung, the richest man in Korea, who was carrying the karma of the family, said, "I would like you to remember that there were people who should not forget through 'Mr. Shine'. I hope that it will remain a good work in everyone's Memory "

The production company said, "I am grateful to all the actors and staff who have done their best to shoot all the actors including Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung and Byun Yo-han who have been playing with their passion so far. I would like to express my gratitude to the viewers who have been dyed by the 'Mr. Shen' craze in Korea. Please watch the final 'Mr. Shen' to be broadcast on the 30th.

Meanwhile, "Mr. Shen"'s 24th episode (the final episode) airs at 9 p.m. on Thursday night.