Uhm Jung-hwa, a friendship that still lasts four years, "My side yun jun-sung, a good actor"

Uhm Jung-hwa revealed her loyalty to fellow Yun Jun-sung, who co-starred in Witchs Love.Uhm Jung-hwa posted a picture of her on September 16th with actress Yun Jun-sung, who appeared on TVN Witchs Love, which was aired in 2014, on her instagram.Im a good actor, I meet a wonderful work, he added.Yun Jun-sung said, I like the honest sister who says, If you wait, the waves come. I ate well. Next time, I have a drink.Thank you, sister.The netizens left a comment saying, Drama, who liked the love of witches, and good friendship.pear hyo-ju

Uhm Jung-hwa revealed her loyalty to fellow yun jun-sung, who co-starred in "Witch's Love."

Uhm Jung-hwa posted a picture of her on September 16th with actress yun jun-sung, who appeared on TVN 'Witch's Love', which was aired in 2014, on her instagram. "I'm a good actor, I meet a wonderful work," he added.

yun jun-sung said, "I like the honest sister who says, 'If you wait, the waves come.' I ate well. Next time, I have a drink. Thank you, sister."

The netizens left a Comment saying, "Drama, who liked the love of witches, and good friendship."

pear hyo-ju