Girl of the month "I'm aiming for a rookie, I'll be a group that makes trends."

The girl of the month who came back with twelve full members took a picture shoot in October with Star & Style Magazine.The girl of the month took off her young figure in a beauty picture with Nature Republic and showed her maturity with colorful color makeup.I am very happy to be able to greet the public with all twelve people, said the girl of the month, who finally appeared as a complete member for one year and 10 months. I am very excited about this activity as long as I made my debut with a long time.The girl of the month, who showed her big debut concert, added, In particular, all of the concerts were sold out and I was proud and cried after the performance.Those who expressed their aspirations of going for a rookie expressed confidence that they wanted to be a group that made rather than following the trend.On the other hand, interviews with the girl picture of the month, which will shoot the hearts of fans who have waited for their long time debut, can be seen in the October issue of At Style Magazine.
The girl of the month who came back with twelve full members took a picture shoot in October with Star & Style Magazine.The girl of the month took off her young figure in a beauty picture with Nature Republic and showed her maturity with colorful color makeup.I am very happy to be able to greet the public with all twelve people, said the girl of the month, who finally appeared as a complete member for one year and 10 months. I am very excited about this activity as long as I made my debut with a long time.The girl of the month, who showed her big debut concert, added, In particular, all of the concerts were sold out and I was proud and cried after the performance.Those who expressed their aspirations of going for a rookie expressed confidence that they wanted to be a group that made rather than following the trend.On the other hand, interviews with the girl picture of the month, which will shoot the hearts of fans who have waited for their long time debut, can be seen in the October issue of At Style Magazine.

The girl of the month who came back with twelve full members took a picture shoot in October with Star & Style Magazine. The girl of the month took off her young figure in a Beauty picture with Nature Republic and showed her maturity with colorful color makeup.

"I am very happy to be able to greet the public with all twelve people," said the girl of the month, who finally appeared as a complete member for one year and 10 months. "I am very excited about this activity as long as I made my debut with a long Time."

The girl of the month, who showed her big debut Concert, added, "In particular, all of the Concerts were sold out and I was proud and cried after the performance."

Those who expressed their aspirations of "going for a rookie" expressed confidence that they wanted to be a group that made rather than following the trend.

On the other hand, interviews with the girl picture of the month, which will shoot the hearts of fans who have waited for their long Time debut, can be seen in the October issue of At Style Magazine.