'Thirty but' Yang Se-jong Shin Hye-sun, finally first kiss..."I like it."

Thirty but seventeen, Yang Se-jong kissed Shin Hye-sun.In the 23rd and 24th SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which was broadcast on the 4th, a scene of Confessions by Gong Woo-jin to Shin Hye-sun was broadcast.Utherly said, I can catch my favorite Violin again. I can stand on stage. My uncle, who left me, may come to see the article.But whats wrong with being hit by Lee Yong? He says Im fine.I am willing to be Lee Yong, but the Man from Nowhere is meddling. I like someone. No. I hate hurting women. Im hurt. And then I hate music that I love.If you get a bigger hurt, he said. Even if you get hurt, I get hurt and I get Lee Yong.If you can do Violin alone, you will have this opportunity. Utherly, however, regretted, looking back on his practice of Violin, who, after agonizing, gave up participating in the One Music Festival.Gong Woo-jin also searched for Ussari to apologize.After that, Gong Woo-jin and Utheri met on the overpass. Im sorry. I shouldnt have said that. I did not want to hurt you.I was proud of my blistering hand when I played it funny, but now I am so embarrassed by my hand.If I stood on stage like this, I would have been like this hand. Its an opportunity to find my uncle, he said. Im not a child. I know. Hes already abandoned me. Thank you.I do not hate my favorite music. I care about my work. I was scared, I think I was in the wrong way of someone elses life, and I might have been ruined again because I interfered, said Gong Woo-jin.Utherly said, I think its a good idea. Every time you come here, something good happens.I want to meet The Man from Nowhere, but I have to come here whenever I do not know where I am. Kwon Woo-jin said, It will not happen.I dont want to get away with it. Im worried. Sorry, sorry. Ill tell you everything. I want you to do everything you want to say.In particular, Gong Woo-jin prepared the one music festival and kept Utheri from feeling lonely.In the final scene, Gong Woo-jin was shown kissing Ussari. I like it, he said, while Usser said, I am too.Gong Woo-jin approached Ussari and kissed him.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Thirty but seventeen,' Yang Se-jong kissed Shin Hye-sun.

In the 23rd and 24th SBS monthly drama "Thirty but Seventeen", which was broadcast on the 4th, a scene of Confessions by Gong Woo-jin to Shin Hye-sun was broadcast.

Utherly said, "I can catch my favorite Violin again. I can stand on stage. My uncle, who left me, may come to see the article. But what's wrong with being hit by Lee Yong? He says I'm fine. I am willing to be Lee Yong, but The Man from Nowhere is meddling. "

"I like someone. No. I hate hurting women. I'm hurt. And then I hate music that I love. "If you get a bigger hurt," he said. "Even if you get hurt, I get hurt and I get Lee Yong. If you can do Violin alone, you will have this opportunity. "

Utherly, however, regretted, looking back on his practice of Violin, who, after agonizing, gave up participating in the One Music Festival. Gong Woo-jin also searched for Ussari to apologize.

After that, Gong Woo-jin and Utheri met on the overpass. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I did not want to hurt you.

"I was proud of my blistering hand when I played it funny, but now I am so embarrassed by my hand. If I stood on stage like this, I would have been like this hand. "

"It's an opportunity to find my uncle," he said. "I'm not a child. I know. He's already abandoned me. Thank you. I do not hate my favorite music. I care about my work. "

"I was scared, I think I was in the wrong way of someone else's life, and I might have been ruined again because I interfered," said Gong Woo-jin.

Utherly said, "I think it's a good idea. Every time you come here, something good happens. I want to meet The Man from Nowhere, but I have to come here whenever I do not know where I am. "Kwon Woo-jin said," It will not happen. I don't want to get away with it. I'm worried. Sorry, sorry. I'll tell you everything. I want you to do everything you want to say.

In particular, Gong Woo-jin prepared the one music festival and kept Utheri from feeling lonely.

In the final scene, Gong Woo-jin was shown kissing Ussari. "I like it," he said, while Usser said, "I am too." Gong Woo-jin approached Ussari and kissed him.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen