'Thirty' Yang Se-jong confirms Shin Hye-sun is dead "thank you for living"

Thirty but seventeen Yang Se-jong was upset to know the existence of Shin Hye-sun, who died in the past.In the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (hereinafter referred to as Thirty), which aired on the 10th, the appearance of Gong Woo-jin confirming and fervently confirming the existence of Shin Hye-sun, who thought he had died 13 years ago, was broadcast.On the same day, Gong Woo-jin said, I like it to Ussari after the music festival, and Ussari also responded I am a big girl.But Uthery said, I do not do this to my age, even if I do.On the other hand, when the grandmother who heard Utheris performance in the park misunderstood Gong Woo-jin as a groom, Utheri was surprised, but when she heard it, Gong Woo-jin expressed his affection for saying, I will be groom anyway.In the meantime, Gong Woo-jin left Woo Seo-ri to produce flyers, asking him to find The Uncle Kim Hyun-gyu (Lee Seung-jun) and his maternal aunt Kook Mi-hyun (Shim Lee-young).He then went on to investigate Utherlys 13-year hospital stay with clues, conveying hope to find his family.Earlier, just before the accident, Utherly questioned, I saw The Uncle, and I keep asking what it has to do with the reason that the Uncle and Auntie disappeared.Since then, Gong Woo-jin has found out that his aunt secretly sold the house, not The Uncle, the legal representative of the house where Utheri lived.Meanwhile, Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) won the contest and prepared for a date with Ussari, and he could not hide his joy. Meanwhile, Kook Mi-hyun was surprised to see Ussaris diary at his flower shop.I saw a picture of Utheri and dropped the vase and checked it with the hospital in panic and confirmed that it was awake.Gong Woo-jin also recognized Kook Mi-hyun and said, Are you Surreys aunt? But he ran away silently when he saw Utheri alive.Yuchan dated Utherly alone with the win; he booked a restaurant for Confessions and even prepared a scooter.But Yuchan was wandering the road due to inexperienced driving, and was taken to the police car because of an accident that fell out of the wind on the wheels.Kim Hyeong-tae (Yoon Sun-woo) recognized Ussari who came to the hospital and said, Where have you been? I have found you.But Uthery didnt recognize him, and it wasnt until he finally heard the explanation that he knew Friend.Kim Hyeong-tae told Gong Woo-jin that he would take a few days of hospitalization and get a test, and that he would take care of Usuri himself.But Utherly refused, Ill just stay with my family in my house, and thats comfortable.Then, Gong Woo-jin signed himself as a friend of Wu-seris man, Kim Hyeong-tae said, Do you think you are qualified as a guardian in just a few months?I do not know as much frost as I do. So, Gong Woo-jin said, I have been doing well in my house.It would be time to keep an eye on you, but it was a time that was stopped by Surrey, so I do not want this situation to confuse him again. I do not know you, but I know my heart better than anyone else. I know what kind of heart I love her.I do not feel uneasy about things that I am sure of. He was confident that he loved Usser more than anyone.Uthery was shocked to learn of the death of Friend NoSumy through a fellow doctor at Kim Hyeong-tae.With Kim Hyeong-tae rushing into the operating room, Utheri sat alone on the bench and went to the crypt of NoSumy with Utheri.After that, Utheri said, I am, I am here. It is Sumy. And Gong Woo-jin, who saw it, was confused by recalling the past.Then, Gong Woo-jin recognized Usser, who had been dying, saying, My name was Usser, and she poured tears, saying, Thank you for living. Thank you.

'Thirty but seventeen' Yang Se-jong was upset to know the existence of Shin Hye-sun, who died in the past.

In the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (hereinafter referred to as Thirty), which aired on the 10th, the appearance of Gong Woo-jin confirming and fervently confirming the existence of Shin Hye-sun, who thought he had died 13 years ago, was broadcast.

On the same day, Gong Woo-jin said, "I like it" to Ussari after the music festival, and Ussari also responded "I am a big girl." But Uthery said, "I do not do this to my age, even if I do."

On the other hand, when the grandmother who heard Utheri's performance in the park misunderstood Gong Woo-jin as a groom, Utheri was surprised, but when she heard it, Gong Woo-jin expressed his affection for saying, "I will be groom anyway."

In the meantime, Gong Woo-jin left Woo Seo-ri to produce flyers, asking him to find The Uncle Kim Hyun-gyu (Lee Seung-jun) and his maternal aunt Kook Mi-hyun (Shim Lee-young). He then went on to investigate Utherly's 13-year hospital stay with clues, conveying hope to find his family. Earlier, just before the accident, Utherly questioned, “I saw The Uncle, and I keep asking what it has to do with the reason that The Uncle and Auntie disappeared.”

Since then, Gong Woo-jin has found out that his aunt secretly sold the house, not The Uncle, the legal representative of the house where Utheri lived.

Meanwhile, Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) won the contest and prepared for a date with Ussari, and he could not hide his joy. Meanwhile, Kook Mi-hyun was surprised to see Ussari's diary at his flower shop. I saw a picture of Utheri and dropped the vase and checked it with the hospital in panic and confirmed that it was awake.

Gong Woo-jin also recognized Kook Mi-hyun and said, "Are you Surrey's aunt?" But he ran away silently when he saw Utheri alive.

Yuchan dated Utherly alone with the win; he booked a restaurant for Confessions and even prepared a scooter. But Yuchan was wandering the road due to inexperienced driving, and was taken to the police car because of an accident that fell out of the wind on the wheels.

Kim Hyeong-tae (Yoon Sun-woo) recognized Ussari who came to the hospital and said, "Where have you been? I have found you." But Uthery didn’t recognize him, and it wasn’t until he finally heard the explanation that he knew Friend.

Kim Hyeong-tae told Gong Woo-jin that he would "take a few days of hospitalization and get a test," and that he would take care of Usuri himself. But Utherly refused, “I’ll just stay with my family in my house, and that’s comfortable.”

Then, Gong Woo-jin signed himself as a Friend of Wu-seri's man, Kim Hyeong-tae said, "Do you think you are qualified as a guardian in just a few months? I do not know as much frost as I do. "So, Gong Woo-jin said," I have been doing well in my house. It would be time to keep an eye on you, but it was a time that was stopped by Surrey, so I do not want this situation to confuse him again. "

"I do not know you, but I know my heart better than anyone else. I know what kind of heart I love her. I do not feel uneasy about things that I am sure of. "He was confident that he loved Usser more than anyone.

Uthery was shocked to learn of the death of Friend NoSumy through a fellow doctor at Kim Hyeong-tae. With Kim Hyeong-tae rushing into the operating room, Utheri sat alone on the bench and went to the crypt of NoSumy with Utheri.

After that, Utheri said, "I am, I am here. It is Sumy." And Gong Woo-jin, who saw it, was confused by recalling the past. Then, Gong Woo-jin recognized Usser, who had been dying, saying, "My name was Usser," and she poured tears, saying, "Thank you for living. Thank you."