'Thirty but' Shin Hye-sun - Yang Se-jong - Ahn Hyo-seop closing speech "So pretty drama, I was happy"

Shin Hye-sun - Yang Se-jong - Ahn Hyo-seop said hello ahead of the end.With SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (playplayed by Cho Sung-hee/director Cho Su-won) ending on September 18, the closing testimony of Shin Hye-sun (played by Usery) - Yang Se-jong (played by Gong Woo-jin) - Ahn Hyo-seop (played by Yoo Chan) and the shooting of the last room were released.Shin Hye-sun is thirty years old, but his mental age has played the role of 17-year-old mental physical incongruity Usari, and showed off his full acting ability.Before the end of the show, Shin Hye-sun said, I think its been a while since I started filming the drama, but the time has passed so fast.I was happy to meet a very beautiful drama. I hope it will be a little healing for viewers.Thanks You to all the viewers who ran with the hot summer 30 but, the staff, seniors, and fellow actors.Thank you for loving frost so far!Yang Se-jong took on the role of blocking Gong Woo-jin, who has lived in isolation from the world, and captivated viewers by radiating comic power and loco power that he had never seen before.Yang Se-jong said, I have lived as a public figure from late spring until the autumn when the cool wind blows again.I would like to say thank you to all the staff, fellow actors, and viewers who have loved me so much throughout the broadcast.I think everyone made 30 together. Thanks to that support, I was able to shoot happily until the end.I sincerely thank you, he said repeatedly thank you and spread the warmth.Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the role of a 19-year-old Tagoding Yuchan, who has a sweet and cheerful charm, and showed his appearance as a kidari younger man, said, I am so grateful to all the staff who have suffered from hot summer, sweating, and actors. Thirty-three It is.Moreover, as he has been comforted by himself by playing the direct-to-head Yuchan, I hope that it will be a work left in the Long Long Time Memory for viewers. In addition, he said, I believe that everyone has their own speed, just as Yuchan is looking for his own speed, and that time will come to my side.When you get stronger, remember. Dont think feel. emigration site

Shin Hye-sun - Yang Se-jong - Ahn Hyo-seop said hello ahead of the end.

With SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (playplayed by Cho Sung-hee/director Cho Su-won) ending on September 18, the closing testimony of Shin Hye-sun (played by Usery) - Yang Se-jong (played by Gong Woo-jin) - Ahn Hyo-seop (played by Yoo Chan) and the shooting of the last room were released.

Shin Hye-sun is thirty years old, but his mental age has played the role of 17-year-old mental physical incongruity Usari, and showed off his full acting ability. Before the end of the show, Shin Hye-sun said, "I think it's been a while since I started filming the drama, but the time has passed so fast. "I was happy to meet a very beautiful drama. I hope it will be a little healing for viewers. Thanks You to all the viewers who ran with the hot summer '30 but', the staff, seniors, and fellow actors. Thank You for loving frost so far!”

Yang Se-jong took on the role of 'blocking' Gong Woo-jin, who has lived in isolation from the world, and captivated viewers by radiating comic power and loco power that he had never seen before. Yang Se-jong said, "I have lived as a public figure from late spring until the autumn when the cool wind blows again. I would like to say Thank You to all the staff, fellow actors, and viewers who have loved me so much throughout the broadcast. I think everyone made '30' together. Thanks to that support, I was able to shoot happily until the end. I sincerely Thank You, "he said repeatedly Thank You and spread the warmth.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the role of a 19-year-old Tagoding Yuchan, who has a sweet and cheerful charm, and showed his appearance as a "kidari younger man," said, "I am so grateful to all the staff who have suffered from hot summer, sweating, and actors." "'Thirty-three' It is. Moreover, as he has been comforted by himself by playing the direct-to-head Yuchan, I hope that it will be a work left in the Long Long Time Memory for viewers. " In addition, he said, "I believe that everyone has their own speed, just as Yuchan is looking for his own speed, and that time will come to my side. When you get stronger, remember. Don't think feel. "

emigration site