"Thirty but" Ahn Hyo-seop "Yang Se-jong and the 3-year-old difference...I was worried about the comfort."

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop gave a feeling of acting between Yang Se-jong and The Uncle nephew.Ahn Hyo-seop, who played Yu Chan in Thirty but Seventeen, said in an interview on the 19th that he had a breath of acting with Yang Se-jong and Shin Hye-sun.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I was a lot of strangers, so it was difficult to approach, but (God) Hye Sun was very close to her because she had a good personality.(Yang) Sejong did not talk much, but I was so tired, but I could not get close because I was so special with Mr. Se-jong and Ahn Hyo-seop in the play. He laughed whether the atmosphere of the shooting scene came to mind.In particular, Yang Se-jong and Ahn Hyo-seop, who are among the Uncle nephews in the play, are actually three years old.I was actually worried about it, I was worried that it might be incongruent, but it seemed to me that it was a strange difference.I was proud that I seemed to be able to come out with a high school student. It seems to be well expressed because it is clearly in the script itself. Ahn Hyo-seop was a coordinator who is full of positive energy in the 30 but 17th, which ended on the 18th, and took the role of direct younger and younger, capturing the hearts of viewers.He became a top-trend actor while becoming a peoples younger man.

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop gave a feeling of acting between Yang Se-jong and The Uncle nephew.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who played Yu Chan in 'Thirty but Seventeen', said in an interview on the 19th that he had a breath of acting with Yang Se-jong and Shin Hye-sun.

Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I was a lot of strangers, so it was difficult to approach, but (God) Hye Sun was very close to her because she had a good personality. (Yang) Sejong did not talk much, but I was so tired, but I could not get close because I was so special with Mr. Se-jong and Ahn Hyo-seop in the play. "He laughed whether the atmosphere of the shooting scene came to mind.

In particular, Yang Se-jong and Ahn Hyo-seop, who are among The Uncle nephews in the play, are actually three years old. “I was actually worried about it, I was worried that it might be incongruent, but it seemed to me that it was a strange difference. I was proud that I seemed to be able to come out with a high school student. It seems to be well expressed because it is clearly in the script itself. "

Ahn Hyo-seop was a coordinator who is full of positive energy in the 30 but 17th, which ended on the 18th, and took the role of direct younger and younger, capturing the hearts of viewers. He became a Top-trend actor while becoming a "people's younger man".