"Still, the beauty of the extremes"...Ji-yeon, healthier recent releases

On the night of the 5th, Ji-yeon wrote an emoticon showing the four-leaf clover without any comment on his instagram and released several photos of himself.In the public photos, the Ji-yeon is a relaxed daily life under a quiet landscape.Black nash and sunglasses match the atmosphere, but the lovely beauty still attracts attention.The fans who watched the photo responded I look good because I look healthy, I want to see it again soon, I miss it too much.Earlier, the Ji-yeon had directly stated that it would postpone a Hong Kong fan meeting scheduled for September for health reasons, when he said in a voice concerned about it: Dont worry.Im going to get healthy and go back, reassuring fans.

On the night of the 5th, Ji-yeon wrote an emoticon showing the four-leaf clover without any comment on his instagram and released several photos of himself.

In the public photos, the Ji-yeon is a relaxed daily life under a quiet landscape. Black nash and sunglasses match the atmosphere, but the lovely beauty still attracts attention.

The fans who watched the photo responded "I look good because I look healthy", "I want to see it again soon", "I miss it too much".

Earlier, the Ji-yeon had directly stated that it would postpone a Hong Kong fan meeting scheduled for September for health reasons, when he said in a voice concerned about it: "Don't worry. I'm going to get healthy and go back," reassuring fans.