Star, 'Come on' Admiring Lee Dong-Jun Reality "Is Person a piece"

Star met with the former basketball player Lee Seung-jun Lee Dong-Jun.Singer Star wrote on her Instagram account on September 8, Here...Hey... Husbands. Even humane. Person is a piece. I dont want to be squid.I look at my face in shame. Inside the picture was a picture of a star sitting between Lee Seung-jun Lee Dong-Jun brothers and covering their faces.Lee Seung-jun Lee Dong-Juns piece visuals catch the eye.kim ye-eun

Star met with the former basketball player Lee Seung-jun Lee Dong-Jun.

Singer Star wrote on her Instagram account on September 8, "Here...Hey... Husbands. Even humane. Person is a piece. I don't want to be squid. I look at my face in shame. "

Inside the picture was a picture of a star sitting between Lee Seung-jun Lee Dong-Jun brothers and covering their faces. Lee Seung-jun Lee Dong-Jun's piece visuals catch the eye.

kim ye-eun