Son Ye-jin "I was afraid that this year's three works will be 'I'm bored with him'"

Son Ye-jin, who is about to release the movie Movie - The Negotation (Lee Jong-suk director), said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on March 13, I think I will show three works this year.Im sick. Is he out again? When did he take that again? I was afraid to do it.Son Ye-jin said, Fortunately, I kept thinking that the three works are so different that I am glad in my mind. It is scary and scary to show a little similar appearance at a similar time.What if the audience is bored? I have to think. Of course, I like to do something different in itself rather than think about the results, and in that sense, I am not afraid.There must be something more suitable and less suitable. When Choices does not think about it. Lets try it.If you are afraid, you will have to be restricted to various Choices. But Movie - The Negotiation suddenly got scared before the release.I forgot about it a long time ago, and then I went back to work and back in time. Oh, what if the police dont fit in?If you had seen the idea while watching scenario, you would not have been able to do Movie - The Negotiation.It seems to be fun to show other characters and other characters. Movie - The Negotiation is a crime entertainment film in which the worst hostage situation ever occurred in Thailand and crisis Movie - The Negotiation begins a lifetime of Movie - The Negotiation to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit.It will be released on the 19th.

Son Ye-jin, who is about to release the movie "Movie - The Negotation (Lee Jong-suk director), said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on March 13, "I think I will show three works this year. "I'm sick. Is he out again? When did he take that again?" "I was afraid to do it."

Son Ye-jin said, "Fortunately, I kept thinking that the three works are so different that I am glad in my mind." "It is scary and scary to show a little similar appearance at a similar time. "What if the audience is bored?" I have to think. "

"Of course, I like to do something different in itself rather than think about the results, and in that sense, I am not afraid. There must be something more suitable and less suitable. When Choices does not think about it. 'Let's try it. If you are afraid, you will have to be restricted to various Choices. "

"But 'Movie - The Negotiation' suddenly got scared before the release. I forgot about it a long time ago, and then I went back to work and back in time. "Oh, what if the police don't fit in? If you had seen the idea while watching scenario, you would not have been able to do 'Movie - The Negotiation'. It seems to be fun to show other characters and other characters. "

"Movie - The Negotiation" is a crime entertainment film in which the worst hostage situation ever occurred in Thailand and crisis Movie - The Negotiation begins a lifetime of Movie - The Negotiation to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit. It will be released on the 19th.