'section' Son Ye-jin "Jung Woo-sung, So Ji Sub and Jung Hae In the best partners in the middle. Never mind"

<p>An interview with the actor Son Ye-jin, who is ahead of the release of the movie Lee Jung Seok, was released on MBC Section TV entertainment television broadcasted on the 10th.</p><p>Son Ye-jin said, So far we have breathed up with actors such as Jo In Sung Jung Woo-sung So Ji-seop Jung Hae In. The question How many actors were the best? I can not mention it, I can not think of that role except that one, I can not cite it. </p><p>Son Ye-jin received great love in many directions regardless of movies and dramas this year. Son Ye-jin smiled and said, It is a question to listen to after a long time when asked, Have you felt the popularity? Son Ye-jin said, When shooting a drama, I spent happy time while taking photos, .</p><p>Along with this, the phrase there is a small nickname in a small Ye is saying I am very funny, When I do not have a job, I stay at home almost when I am in Korea, I go a lot of Travels when I finish my work. Eating is the time of healing, he said.</p><p>Also, Son Ye-jin, who likes The Game, likes Mafia The Game, silent like 007 bread, but this is too old, only those who gather are 2 The Game I blew away and invited us to laugh.</p>

An interview with the actor Son Ye-jin, who is ahead of the release of the movie "Lee Jung Seok", was released on MBC "Section TV entertainment television" broadcasted on the 10th.

Son Ye-jin said, "So far we have breathed up with actors such as Jo In Sung Jung Woo-sung So Ji-seop Jung Hae In." The question "How many actors were the best? I can not mention it, I can not think of that role except that one, I can not cite it. "

Son Ye-jin received great love in many directions regardless of movies and dramas this year. Son Ye-jin smiled and said, "It is a question to listen to after a long time" when asked, "Have you felt the popularity?" Son Ye-jin said, "When shooting a drama, I spent happy time while taking photos, .

Along with this, the phrase "there is a small nickname in a small Ye" is saying "I am very funny", "When I do not have a job, I stay at home almost when I am in Korea, I go a lot of Travels when I finish my work. Eating is the time of healing, "he said.

Also, Son Ye-jin, who likes The Game, likes "Mafia The Game, silent like 007 bread, but this is too old, only those who gather are 2 The Game" I blew away and invited us to laugh.