"Section" Son Ye-jin "Jung Woo-sung and So Ji-sub and Jung Hae In's top partner? Never."

In MBCs Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcast on the 10th, an interview with Actor Son Ye-jin, which is about to release the movie Negotiations (Lee Jong-seok), was released.Son Ye-jin said, In the meantime, I have been in contact with male actors such as Jung Woo-sung So Ji-sub Jung Hae In.How did you pick it? I can never pick it. I can not think of the role except for them. I can not pick it.Son Ye-jin has been loved in many ways, regardless of the movie drama this year.I realized the popularity, said Son Ye-jin, who smiled, Its a question Ive heard for a long time. When I filmed the drama, I had a happy time taking pictures because the reaction was so fast.In addition, the nickname is Soyejin is the feeling is so strange, but when I am not working, I am almost at home when I am in Korea.It is time for healing to eat and walk. Son Ye-jin, who also likes Game, said, I like mafia Game, silent 007 bread. But this is too old.Those who gather with me only have two Game.

In MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Communication" broadcast on the 10th, an Interview with Actor Son Ye-jin, which is about to release the movie "Negotiations (Lee Jong-seok), was released.

Son Ye-jin said, "In the meantime, I have been in contact with male Actors such as Jung Woo-sung So Ji-sub Jung Hae In. "How did you pick it? I can never pick it. I can not think of the role except for them. I can not pick it."

Son Ye-jin has been loved in many ways, regardless of the movie drama this year. "I realized the popularity," said Son Ye-jin, who smiled, "It's a question I've heard for a long time." "When I filmed the drama, I had a happy time taking pictures because the reaction was so fast."

In addition, "the nickname is Soyejin" is "the feeling is so strange," but "when I am not working, I am almost at home when I am in Korea. It is time for healing to eat and walk. "

Son Ye-jin, who also likes Game, said, "I like mafia Game, silent 007 bread. But this is too old. Those who gather with me only have two Game. "