SBS "Yoo Jae-Suk X' Running Man" PD is working together to prepare for new entertainment (official)

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing the central role of Running Man for the eighth year, once again coincides with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.I recently planned the program while having a break, said Jung Chul-min, a PD. I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily.Yoo Jae-Suks SBS new Pilot entertainment program is being discussed and organized.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been playing the central role of Running Man for the eighth year, once again coincides with PD Jung Chul-min, who led Running Man.

"I recently planned the program while having a break," said Jung Chul-min, a PD. "I asked Yoo Jae-Suk to join me and I responded happily."

Yoo Jae-Suk's SBS new Pilot entertainment program is being discussed and organized.