Running Man' Yoo Seung-ok "Lee Kwang-soo, it looks amazing...like a horse"

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, it was divided into 4:4 and challenged street dance and Flying Yoga.I tried Flying Yoga on the air and it was difficult, said Song Ji-hyo, who hesitated, saying that stretching was weak.Yang said, My brother chose because of my teacher without thinking. Lee Kwang-soo did not deny it.Kim Jong-kook was worried that Park Na-rae would come as a teacher.Daily Flying Yoga teacher was Yoo Seung-ok; Lee Kwang-soo used the seat next to Yoo Seung-okKim Jong-kook was winded by Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Seung-okIt looks amazing to me actually - it looks like a horse, Yoo Seung-ok told Lee Kwang-soo.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, it was divided into 4:4 and challenged street dance and Flying Yoga.

"I tried Flying Yoga on the air and it was difficult," said Song Ji-hyo, who hesitated, saying that stretching was weak. Yang said, "My brother chose because of my teacher without thinking." Lee Kwang-soo did not deny it. Kim Jong-kook was worried that Park Na-rae would come as a teacher.

Daily Flying Yoga teacher was Yoo Seung-ok; Lee Kwang-soo used the seat next to Yoo Seung-ok Kim Jong-kook was winded by Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Seung-ok "It looks amazing to me actually - it looks like a horse," Yoo Seung-ok told Lee Kwang-soo.