Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Thumb-ridden person, I have been in love with other opponents."

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo confessed to Yoo Jae-Suks anecdote that failed after consulting her about love affairs.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcasted on the 2nd, Ji Seok-jin, who was imprisoned, was drawn.The next runner Lee Kwang-soo chose the truth. He had to tell Yoo Jae-Suk about the humiliating incident about reason. Lee Kwang-soo said, I consulted Yoo Jae-Suk at the time.Yoo Jae-Suk advised me, If you do not confess right now, you can miss it. So Lee Kwang-soo confessed the next day, Would you like to meet us?But the opponent replied, I think youre misunderstood, were colleagues. Lee Kwang-soo said, This brother (brother) has cut my precious kite.I still think about it, he said.When the production team asked, Was that one time? Lee Kwang-soo said, How far did you talk about this brother? So you are talking about the person who was riding with me and Thumb.Lee Kwang-soo confessed, The Confessionss standard is ambiguous, but the number of rejections seems to be about four times. It turned out to be truth.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo confessed to Yoo Jae-Suk's anecdote that failed after consulting her about love affairs.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcasted on the 2nd, Ji Seok-jin, who was imprisoned, was drawn.

The next runner Lee Kwang-soo chose the truth. He had to tell Yoo Jae-Suk about the humiliating incident about reason. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I consulted Yoo Jae-Suk at the time. Yoo Jae-Suk advised me, "If you do not confess right now, you can miss it." So Lee Kwang-soo confessed the next day, "Would you like to meet us?"

But the opponent replied, 'I think you're misunderstood, we're colleagues.' Lee Kwang-soo said, "This brother (brother) has cut my precious kite. I still think about it, "he said.

When the production team asked, "Was that one time?" Lee Kwang-soo said, "How far did you talk about this brother?" "So you are talking about the person who was riding with me and Thumb." Lee Kwang-soo confessed, "The Confessionss standard is ambiguous, but the number of rejections seems to be about four times." It turned out to be "truth".

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen