Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Thumb-riding entertainer...I ran a romance with someone else"

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo mentioned romance rumor.On Sunday, good Sunday - Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, a feature of truth or challenge was drawn.On this day, Lee Kwang-soo had to choose the truth and tell the humiliating incident about the reason that Yoo Jae-Suk knew.Lee Kwang-soo said, I had a love consultation with Yoo Jae-Suk at the time.Yoo Jae-Suk advised me that if I dont have Confessions right now, I can miss it, he said.The next day, I wrote Would you like to meet us? But the opponent said, I think you are misunderstanding something.Were colleagues, he added.When the production team asked if it was one time, Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed that how far did you talk about this brother?

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo mentioned romance rumor.

On Sunday, good Sunday - Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, a feature of truth or challenge was drawn.

On this day, Lee Kwang-soo had to choose the truth and tell the humiliating incident about the reason that Yoo Jae-Suk knew.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I had a love consultation with Yoo Jae-Suk at the time. “Yoo Jae-Suk advised me that if I don’t have Confessions right now, I can miss it,” he said.

"The next day, I wrote 'Would you like to meet us?'" But the opponent said, "I think you are misunderstanding something. We’re colleagues,” he added.

When the production team asked if it was one time, Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed that "how far did you talk about this brother?"