Running Man' Lee Jia "Lee Kwang-soo, too much like Brother" laugh

Running Man Lee Jia showed Performance during TiteOn SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 9th, Haha was depicted referring to Gary.Yoo Jae-seok introduced Lee Jia as a girl group Tite.Lee Jia, who worked in Japan, said, But in Japan, Tite means heart, so I was ashamed. The members were embarrassed.Ji Seok-jin said, I feel very sloppy.Lee Jia then presented Performance at Tite.Lee Jia seemed to hesitate, saying, Its a cute dance, but when the song came out, the expression changed and focused on the song.Lee Jia, who later wanted to appear on Running Man, said the recording was fun.As the most interesting moment, Lee Jia laughed, saying, Mr. Kwang Soo looks so much like my Brother that it is funny every time I see it.When asked if Brothers nickname was Lee Kwang-soo, does Brother like that nickname, Lee Jia laughed, saying I do not like it.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Lee Jia showed Performance during Tite

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 9th, Haha was depicted referring to Gary.

Yoo Jae-seok introduced Lee Jia as a girl group Tite. Lee Jia, who worked in Japan, said, "But in Japan, Tite' means heart, so I was ashamed." The members were embarrassed. Ji Seok-jin said, I feel very sloppy.

Lee Jia then presented Performance at Tite. Lee Jia seemed to hesitate, saying, "It's a cute dance," but when the song came out, the expression changed and focused on the song.

Lee Jia, who later wanted to appear on Running Man', said the recording was fun. As the most interesting moment, Lee Jia laughed, saying, "Mr. Kwang Soo looks so much like my Brother that it is funny every time I see it." When asked if Brother's nickname was Lee Kwang-soo, does Brother like that nickname, Lee Jia laughed, saying "I do not like it."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen