Running Man Jeon So-min, reason for breaking up with Boy friend in past "were windy"

SBS Running Man Jeon So-min, which was broadcast on the last two days, is a hot topic, and the past remarks of Jeon So-min are being reexamined.Jeon So-min, in the past broadcast unanimous OX quiz Dangerous Next Room corner, said in Im a style of difference, Boy friends cheated.I caught him because I could not break up. I grabbed him to come back and I kicked him again. So, Jeon So-min did not mention who the former Boy friend was, but laughed, saying, Im cold, do not contact me again.The public has since mentioned the former couple, Yoon Hyun-min, who was a public couple with Jeon So-min.Meanwhile, Jeon So-min and Yoon Hyun-min started their public devotion in April 2015, but they split in January 2016.

SBS Running Man Jeon So-min, which was broadcast on the last two days, is a hot topic, and the past remarks of Jeon So-min are being reexamined.

Jeon So-min, in the past broadcast unanimous OX quiz "Dangerous Next Room" corner, said in "I'm a style of difference," "Boy friends cheated. I caught him because I could not break up. I grabbed him to come back and I kicked him again. "

So, Jeon So-min did not mention who the former Boy friend was, but laughed, saying, "I'm cold, do not contact me again."

The public has since mentioned the former Couple, Yoon Hyun-min, who was a public Couple with Jeon So-min.

Meanwhile, Jeon So-min and Yoon Hyun-min started their public devotion in April 2015, but they split in January 2016.