RED Velvet Seulgi, Dreamy + Sexy Eye Emanating 'Reign of Reese'

Girl group Red Velvet member Seulgi is Dreamy and emits sexy eyes.Seulgi posted several photos on the official Red Velvet Instagram on the 4th, along with an article entitled Not Today.In the photo, Seulgi is staring at the camera with a puffy Perm hair, especially Seulgis Dreamy eyes and sexy RED lip.Many netizens who encountered this responded such as I love you, I love you so much and I am a representative goddess.Meanwhile, Red Velvet made a comeback with the song Power Up on June 6 to achieve 10 musical titles.

Girl group RED Velvet member Seulgi is Dreamy and emits sexy eyes.

Seulgi posted several photos on the official RED Velvet Instagram on the 4th, along with an article entitled "Not Today".

In the photo, Seulgi is staring at the camera with a puffy Perm hair, especially Seulgi's Dreamy eyes and sexy RED lip.

Many netizens who encounteRED this responded such as "I love you", "I love you so much" and "I am a representative goddess".

Meanwhile, RED Velvet made a comeback with the song "Power Up" on June 6 to achieve 10 Musical titles.