'Radio show' Soran "Bae Suzy second fan meeting MC rejection, angry at company"

The fuss Soran has told an anecdote about Bae Suzy fan meeting.On September 8, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show featured Soran and broadcaster Park Seul-gi as guests.Soran said that Park Seul-gi often sees entertainment and drama production presentation society, saying, The music side is Soran, especially in JYP.I saw Mr. Bae Suzys first fan meeting society. The real thing was really pretty. And he was really prepared for his first fan meeting.I was so nervous because it was too meaningful to be burdened. Soran said: The second fan meeting came as well, whether I was okay, but I had to refuse because there was a scheduled schedule.I was very angry with the company. Park Myeong-su added, It is more effective to upload SNS by taking pictures with Bae Suzy than work.sulphur-su-yeon

The fuss Soran has told an anecdote about Bae Suzy fan meeting.

On September 8, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show' featured Soran and broadcaster Park Seul-gi as guests.

Soran said that Park Seul-gi often sees entertainment and drama production presentation society, saying, "The music side is Soran, especially in JYP."

"I saw Mr. Bae Suzy's first fan meeting society. The real thing was really pretty. And he was really prepared for his first fan meeting. I was so nervous because it was too meaningful to be burdened. "

Soran said: "The second fan meeting came as well, whether I was okay, but I had to refuse because there was a scheduled schedule. I was very angry with the company. "

Park Myeong-su added, "It is more effective to upload SNS by taking pictures with Bae Suzy than work."

sulphur-su-yeon