'I praise this combination' .. Park Ha-sun, Lee So-yeon X Jung Yu-mi X Ji Jin-hee

Actor Park Ha-sun has released photos with Lee So-yeon, Jung Yu-mi and Ji Jin-hee.Park Ha-sun on his 7th day instagram I think the fans of Dong Yi will be happy to see you,I still have a lot of people who remember me, so I am good and thankful. I see it once, but I want to see all those who have not come today because of travel and work.It was so funny that you liked to take a picture because you were behind me and you would come out smaller than me.In the open photo, Park Ha-sun is staring at the camera with a smile with Lee So-yeon, Jung Yoo Mi and Ji Jin-hee.In particular, they have been friendship with MBC drama Dong Yi which was broadcast in 2010.Many netizens who encountered this are I like the friendship of the Hull Dong yi team, How long is it?, This combination is good!Please do the drama again next time. Park, who is also known as the Confession for her return, married actor Ryu Soo-young in January last year and held her first daughter in her arms in the same year.

Actor Park Ha-sun has released photos with Lee So-yeon, Jung Yu-mi and Ji Jin-hee.

Park Ha-sun on his 7th day instagram "I think the fans of Dong Yi' will be happy to see you, I still have a lot of people who remember me, so I am good and thankful. "

"I see it once, but I want to see all those who have not come today because of travel and work. It was so funny that you liked to take a picture because you were behind me and you would come out smaller than me.

In the open photo, Park Ha-sun is staring at the camera with a smile with Lee So-yeon, Jung Yoo Mi and Ji Jin-hee. In particular, they have been friendship with MBC drama Dong Yi' which was broadcast in 2010.

Many netizens who encountered this are "I like the friendship of the Hull Dong Yi team", "How long is it?", "This combination is good! Please do the drama again next time. "

Park, who is also known as the "Confession" for her return, married actor Ryu Soo-young in January last year and held her first daughter in her arms in the same year.