Park Min-young, a mouth-tail that goes up on its own on a happy trip..."Come down."

Park Min-young reveals happy travel routinePark Min-young posted a picture on his instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled Come down your mouth.In the photo, there was a picture of Park Min-young smiling at the clear sky in the windmill village of the Netherlands.Beautiful European scenery, and a happier smile of more beautiful Park Min-young attracts Eye-catching.The netizens who saw this said, I have a lot of healing ... My beautiful actor, It shines like sunshine, I can not come down my mouth, I remember Kim secretary.Beautiful,  I have a good sister, and so on.On the other hand, Park Min-young was loved by Kim Mi-so in the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? which ended last month.Photo Park Min-youngSNS

Park Min-young reveals happy travel routine

Park Min-young posted a picture on his instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "Come down your mouth".

In the photo, there was a picture of Park Min-young smiling at the clear sky in the windmill village of the Netherlands. Beautiful European scenery, and a happier smile of more beautiful Park Min-young attracts Eye-catching.

The netizens who saw this said, "I have a lot of healing ... My beautiful Actor", "It shines like sunshine", "I can not come down my mouth", "I remember Kim secretary. Beautiful, "" I have a good sister, "and so on.

On the other hand, Park Min-young was loved by Kim Mi-so in the TVN drama 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that?' which ended last month.

Photo Park Min-youngSNS