Na Hye-mi 'Now Eric's wife'

KBS2s new weekend drama One Only My Side (playplayplay by Kim Sunghyung and director Hong Seok-gu) was presented at the Nonhyun-dong Imperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 12th.Actor Na Hye-mi, who attended the production presentation on the day, is entering.The Only My Side is a drama depicting the process of finding the hope of life by meeting the only one side of the world with a woman whose life has been twisted due to her father who appeared in 28 years and his father who had to hide Identity.[My Only production presentation

KBS2's new weekend drama "One Only My Side" (playplayplay by Kim Sunghyung and director Hong Seok-gu) was presented at the Nonhyun-dong Imperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 12th.

Actor Na Hye-mi, who attended the production presentation on the day, is entering.

'The Only My Side' is a drama depicting the process of finding the hope of life by meeting the 'only one side of the world' with a woman whose life has been twisted due to her father who appeared in 28 years and his father who had to hide Identity.

[

'My Only' production presentation