"My nose is stone" Perfect Lee Seung-gi? My Little Old Boy' for love affairs and appearance troubles

Actor Lee Seung-gi has confessed to the grievances he has hidden.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special guest on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on September 2.Lee Seung-gi, who made his debut with his first full-length album Dream of Moth in 2004, is also active in various fields such as acting as well as his main singer activity this year, which entered his 15th year of debut.Since recently, he has appeared on SBS Death Masters Uniform and has been showing off his rusty artistic sense.The Movengers, composed of singer Kim Gun-mo, Kim Jong-kook, and Tony Ahns mother, smiled brightly in the appearance of Lee Seung-gi, one of the ideal types of all people.Movengers continued to praise I want to be my youngest son and I am handsome, and Lee Seung-gi smiled at me with a smile.MC Seo Jang-hoon asked the Movengers, How does the victory look good when it plays, sings, and performs?Kim Jong-kooks mother said, Its time to sing, and Kim Gun-mos mother said, I liked it best when I played.Ive never heard much of Lee Seung-gi singing, Im going to have to sing a lot, he added.Lee Seung-gi said, I think I received 200 questions, but I only had two answers. I do not know where to answer.I think I will come out like a child who can not speak today. Lee Seung-gi, one of the most popular entertainers, is a popular star, but his troubles were not much different from his peers.I am worried that I have been worried about my love from my worries about love to my worries about my appearance.MC Shin Dong-yup said to Lee Seung-gi, If you have a good sister, please introduce me to Im Won-hee, while watching actor Im Won-hee reveal his Dolsingnam grievance on the monitor screen.Lee Seung-gi said, I wish I had it, but now my nose is stone.MC Seo Jang-hoon said, In the harbor, Lee Seung-gi is a good owner to avoid war.I dont think theres a big bend, so I think were talking about it, Lee Seung-gi said.The Face Reader is good, Tony Ahns mother revealed of Lee Seung-gis The Face Reader.Seo Jang-hoon asked, Is there anything you think is perfect, but I do not like it here?Lee Seung-gi replied: When youre shown on TV, you want to look sharp and be as smart as a nose cut; you want to look lean and yes.hwang hye-jin
Actor Lee Seung-gi has confessed to the grievances he has hidden.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special guest on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on September 2.Lee Seung-gi, who made his debut with his first full-length album Dream of Moth in 2004, is also active in various fields such as acting as well as his main singer activity this year, which entered his 15th year of debut.Since recently, he has appeared on SBS Death Masters Uniform and has been showing off his rusty artistic sense.The Movengers, composed of singer Kim Gun-mo, Kim Jong-kook, and Tony Ahns mother, smiled brightly in the appearance of Lee Seung-gi, one of the ideal types of all people.Movengers continued to praise I want to be my youngest son and I am handsome, and Lee Seung-gi smiled at me with a smile.MC Seo Jang-hoon asked the Movengers, How does the victory look good when it plays, sings, and performs?Kim Jong-kooks mother said, Its time to sing, and Kim Gun-mos mother said, I liked it best when I played.Ive never heard much of Lee Seung-gi singing, Im going to have to sing a lot, he added.Lee Seung-gi said, I think I received 200 questions, but I only had two answers. I do not know where to answer.I think I will come out like a child who can not speak today. Lee Seung-gi, one of the most popular entertainers, is a popular star, but his troubles were not much different from his peers.I am worried that I have been worried about my love from my worries about love to my worries about my appearance.MC Shin Dong-yup said to Lee Seung-gi, If you have a good sister, please introduce me to Im Won-hee, while watching actor Im Won-hee reveal his Dolsingnam grievance on the monitor screen.Lee Seung-gi said, I wish I had it, but now my nose is stone.MC Seo Jang-hoon said, In the harbor, Lee Seung-gi is a good owner to avoid war.I dont think theres a big bend, so I think were talking about it, Lee Seung-gi said.The Face Reader is good, Tony Ahns mother revealed of Lee Seung-gis The Face Reader.Seo Jang-hoon asked, Is there anything you think is perfect, but I do not like it here?Lee Seung-gi replied: When youre shown on TV, you want to look sharp and be as smart as a nose cut; you want to look lean and yes.hwang hye-jin

Actor Lee Seung-gi has confessed to the grievances he has hidden.

Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special guest on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on September 2. Lee Seung-gi, who made his debut with his first full-length album "Dream of Moth" in 2004, is also active in various fields such as acting as well as his main singer activity this year, which entered his 15th year of debut. Since recently, he has appeared on SBS 'Death Master's Uniform' and has been showing off his rusty artistic sense.

The 'Movengers', composed of singer Kim Gun-mo, Kim Jong-kook, and Tony Ahn's mother, smiled brightly in the appearance of Lee Seung-gi, one of the ideal types of all people. "Movengers" continued to praise "I want to be my youngest son" and "I am handsome," and Lee Seung-gi smiled at me with a smile.

MC Seo Jang-hoon asked the Movengers, "How does the victory look good when it plays, sings, and performs?" Kim Jong-kook's mother said, "It's time to sing," and Kim Gun-mo's mother said, "I liked it best when I played." "I've never heard much of Lee Seung-gi singing, I'm going to have to sing a lot," he added. Lee Seung-gi said, "I think I received 200 questions, but I only had two answers. I do not know where to answer. I think I will come out like a child who can not speak today. "

Lee Seung-gi, one of the most popular entertainers, is a popular star, but his troubles were not much different from his peers. I am worried that I have been worried about my love from my worries about love to my worries about my appearance.

MC Shin Dong-yup said to Lee Seung-gi, "If you have a good sister, please introduce me to Im Won-hee," while watching actor Im Won-hee reveal his "Dolsingnam" grievance on the monitor screen. Lee Seung-gi said, "I wish I had it, but now my nose is stone."

MC Seo Jang-hoon said, "In the harbor, Lee Seung-gi is a good owner to avoid war." "I don't think there's a big bend, so I think we're talking about it," Lee Seung-gi said. "The Face Reader is good," Tony Ahn's mother revealed of Lee Seung-gi's The Face Reader.

Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Is there anything you think is perfect, but I do not like it here?" Lee Seung-gi replied: "When you're shown on TV, you want to look sharp and be as smart as a nose cut; you want to look lean and yes."

hwang hye-jin