"Nothing"...MamaMOO, a love confession full of fans

Girl group MAMAMOO expressed full love for fans.MAMAMOO said on the official Instagram of MAMAMOO on the 3rd, Hong Kong Mumu.It was a very meaningful time for two days. MAMAMOO, MUMU HAVEL and posted a picture. MUMU is the name of MAMAMOO fan club.In the photo, MAMAMOO stares at the camera with a bright face. Shining members are also beautiful in comfortable attire.Many netizens who encountered this responded such as I love you, I did my best and May the MAMAMOO.On the other hand, MAMAMOO was loved by the song You and the Year in July.

Girl group MamaMOO expressed full love for fans.

MamaMOO said on the official Instagram of MamaMOO on the 3rd, "Hong Kong Mumu. It was a very meaningful time for two days. MamaMOO, MUMU HAVEL" and posted a picture. MUMU is the name of MamaMOO fan club.

In the photo, MamaMOO stares at the camera with a bright face. Shining members are also beautiful in comfortable attire.

Many netizens who encountered this responded such as "I love you", "I did my best" and "May the MamaMOO".

On the other hand, MamaMOO was loved by the song 'You and the Year' in July.