"Mr Radio" Kim Eana "EXO 'Addicted,' song rejected and most embryonic song"

Lyricist Kim Eana reveals experience of lyricist being rejectedKim Eana appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Kim Seung-woo Jang Hang-juns Mr. Radio broadcast on the 19th.Kim Eana, who has more than 400 songs registered with the Copyright Association, said, Usually, the probability of being done is about 4 percent.Kim Seung-woo and Jang Hang-jun asked, I will not play a song written by Kim Eana that Kim Eana has come, he said. What is the best song you have been rejected?Kim Eana said, The most embryonic song is EXOs Addicted. Every time I hear it, I hear the lyrics that I wrote and dropped.I regret why I did such lyrics. Cools This Summer was also eliminated. I wrote it ambitiously because I was a rookie at the time, but it was rejected. When I listen to the finished song, I know it.Kim Eana introduces EXOs Addicted and says, How good would it be if Kim Eana rejected the lyrics?Its Addicted from EXO, he laughed.Photo = DB

Lyricist Kim Eana reveals experience of lyricist being rejected

Kim Eana appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Kim Seung-woo Jang Hang-jun's Mr. Radio' broadcast on the 19th.

Kim Eana, who has more than 400 songs registered with the Copyright Association, said, "Usually, the probability of being done is about 4 percent."

Kim Seung-woo and Jang Hang-jun asked, "I will not play a song written by Kim Eana that Kim Eana has come," he said. "What is the best song you have been rejected?"

Kim Eana said, "The most embryonic song is EXO's 'Addicted'." "Every time I hear it, I hear the lyrics that I wrote and dropped. I regret why I did such lyrics. "

"Cool's "This Summer" was also eliminated. I wrote it ambitiously because I was a rookie at the time, but it was rejected." "When I listen to the finished song, I know it.

Kim Eana introduces EXO's "Addicted" and says, "How good would it be if Kim Eana rejected the lyrics? "It's 'Addicted' from EXO," he laughed.

Photo = DB