My Little Old Boy' Lee Seung-gi "Kang Ho-dong Cha Seung-won only recommends marriage to me"

Lee Seung-gi in My Little Old Boy reveals her candid feelings about marriage.In My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on September 9, Lee Seung-gi, who became the benzers pretty baby, will reveal his genuine worries about marriage.Shin Dong-yeop asked Lee Seung-gi what his usual close brothers advise him about marriage, and Lee Seung-gi said, Unfortunately (?)Kang Ho-dong, Cha Seung-won recommended marriage, but others talked with a sigh. In particular, while talking about an anecdote with my best friend My Little Old Boy Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seo-jin revealed that he had foresaw Silver Town and made the Ventures sullen.bak-beauty

Lee Seung-gi in My Little Old Boy reveals her candid feelings about marriage.

In My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on September 9, Lee Seung-gi, who became the benzers 'pretty baby', will reveal his genuine worries about marriage.

Shin Dong-yeop asked Lee Seung-gi what his usual close brothers advise him about marriage, and Lee Seung-gi said, "Unfortunately (?) Kang Ho-dong, Cha Seung-won recommended marriage, but others talked with a sigh. "

In particular, while talking about an anecdote with my best friend My Little Old Boy Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seo-jin revealed that he had foresaw 'Silver Town' and made the Ventures sullen.

bak-beauty