My Little Old Boy' Lee Seung-gi "ideal type? Someone who has a conversation and a sense of stability"

My Little Old Boy Lee Seung-gi has released an ideal type.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy which was broadcast on the night of the 2nd.Lee Seung-gi said, In the past, ideal type was specific, but now that such conditions have been eliminated.Now, I like people who communicate with each other. I would like to be a person who feels excited but feels stable.Tonys mother advised, I do not think there is a woman who comes to Phil. I think I should marriage with such a woman.Lee Seung-gi said, I hope I am a good person who does not have to do anything other than what I have to do.

My Little Old Boy' Lee Seung-gi has released an ideal type.

Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy' which was broadcast on the night of the 2nd.

Lee Seung-gi said, "In the past, ideal type was specific, but now that such conditions have been eliminated."

"Now, I like people who communicate with each other. I would like to be a person who feels excited but feels stable."

Tony's mother advised, "I do not think there is a woman who comes to Phil. I think I should marriage with such a woman."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I hope I am a good person who does not have to do anything other than what I have to do."