My Little Old Boy' Lee Seung-gi "Women Celebrity Dash? I've never received it and I'll do it first."

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi mentioned love.On SBSs My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 9th, Lee Seung-gi, who said she had never been dashed by a female entertainer, was portrayed.Seo Jang-hoon asked Lee Seung-gi, Is it true that you have never been dashed by a female entertainer?Lee Seung-gi replied, I am real. I am really curious about how I get it when I tell 10 people that I have been dashed.Again, Seo Jang-hoon asked, Did you meet me first? Lee Seung-gi said, I do it first.Because I think I have a high school appearance, explained Tony Ahns mother.Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.Photo  SBS Broadcasting Screen

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi mentioned love.

On SBS's "My Little Old Boy" broadcast on the 9th, Lee Seung-gi, who said she had never been dashed by a female entertainer, was portrayed.

Seo Jang-hoon asked Lee Seung-gi, "Is it true that you have never been dashed by a female entertainer?"

Lee Seung-gi replied, "I am real. I am really curious about how I get it when I tell 10 people that I have been dashed."

Again, Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Did you meet me first?" Lee Seung-gi said, "I do it first."

"Because I think I have a high school appearance," explained Tony Ahn's mother.

Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy' is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.

Photo SBS Broadcasting Screen