My Little Old Boy' Lee Seung-gi panics over Morbengers praise bombing "hard to talk in"

Lee Seung-gi panicked by Movengers praise bombingSinger and actor Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special guest on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on September 2.Kim Gun-mos mother, Kim Jong-guks mother, Tony Ahns mother and Park Soo-hongs mother poured praise on Lee Seung-gis appearance.Lee Seung-gi said: Ive had so much fun since I was in the military, its amazing that Ive come out too.I was asking if I could sleep a little late to see this, he said. My Little Old Boy Tony Ahns mother looked back at Lee Seung-gi and expressed affection for how much I want to have such a youngest son.In the continued praise of Movengers, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I did not know this was going to be so hard to talk.hwang hye-jin
Lee Seung-gi panicked by Movengers praise bombingSinger and actor Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special guest on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on September 2.Kim Gun-mos mother, Kim Jong-guks mother, Tony Ahns mother and Park Soo-hongs mother poured praise on Lee Seung-gis appearance.Lee Seung-gi said: Ive had so much fun since I was in the military, its amazing that Ive come out too.I was asking if I could sleep a little late to see this, he said. My Little Old Boy Tony Ahns mother looked back at Lee Seung-gi and expressed affection for how much I want to have such a youngest son.In the continued praise of Movengers, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I did not know this was going to be so hard to talk.hwang hye-jin

Lee Seung-gi panicked by 'Movengers' praise bombing

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special guest on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on September 2.

Kim Gun-mo's mother, Kim Jong-guk's mother, Tony Ahn's mother and Park Soo-hong's mother poured praise on Lee Seung-gi's appearance.

Lee Seung-gi said: "I've had so much fun since I was in the military, it's amazing that I've come out too. I was asking if I could sleep a little late to see this, "he said." My Little Old Boy "

Tony Ahn's mother looked back at Lee Seung-gi and expressed affection for "how much I want to have such a youngest son." In the continued praise of "Movengers," Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "I did not know this was going to be so hard to talk.

hwang hye-jin