My Little Old Boy' Lee Seung-gi "Kang Ho-dong and Cha Seung-won marriage recommendation...Lee Seo-jin Silver Town reservation"

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi conveyed his thoughts on marriage, drawing attention from (Mo) Ventures.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special MC in SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, and the attention of mothers was focused from the beginning.Lee Seung-gi asked, Did your acquaintances recommend marriage? Kang Ho-dong or Cha Seung-won recommended marriage to me, but others laughed (about marriage) and laughed.He was asked if he was close to Lee Seo-jin. Lee Seo-jin almost booked Silver Town.Lets live with me. He added a joke and laughed again.My Little Old Boy captures the broadcast screen

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi conveyed his thoughts on marriage, drawing attention from '(Mo) Ventures'.

Lee Seung-gi appeared as a special MC in SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, and the attention of mothers was focused from the beginning.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Did your acquaintances recommend marriage?" "Kang Ho-dong or Cha Seung-won recommended marriage to me, but others laughed (about marriage) and laughed.

He was asked if he was close to Lee Seo-jin. "Lee Seo-jin almost booked Silver Town. Let's live with me. "He added a joke and laughed again.

My Little Old Boy' captures the broadcast screen