TWICE Chae Young, a bold make-up without a mermaid princess

TWICE Chae Youngs Beautiful looks are the talk of the town.On September 29, TWICE official Instagram, the makeup photo of the member Chae Young was released and caught the attention.Thank you, Ones.In the photo, which is released with the words I have Sea on my eyes today, Chae Young boasts beautiful looks that are uniquely made of blue LOréal.pear hyo-ju
TWICE Chae Youngs Beautiful looks are the talk of the town.On September 29, TWICE official Instagram, the makeup photo of the member Chae Young was released and caught the attention.Thank you, Ones.In the photo, which is released with the words I have Sea on my eyes today, Chae Young boasts beautiful looks that are uniquely made of blue LOréal.pear hyo-ju
TWICE Chae Youngs Beautiful looks are the talk of the town.On September 29, TWICE official Instagram, the makeup photo of the member Chae Young was released and caught the attention.Thank you, Ones.In the photo, which is released with the words I have Sea on my eyes today, Chae Young boasts beautiful looks that are uniquely made of blue LOréal.pear hyo-ju

TWICE Chae Young's Beautiful looks are the talk of the town.

On September 29, TWICE official Instagram, the makeup photo of the member Chae Young was released and caught the attention.

"Thank you, Ones. In the photo, which is released with the words "I have Sea on my eyes today," Chae Young boasts Beautiful looks that are uniquely made of blue L'Oréal.

pear hyo-ju