'Horrible' Song Ji-hyo, Park Si-hoo tossed necklace .. Choi Yeo-jin evil act in earnest

Song Ji-hyo threw his luck for Park Si-hoo, a special measure to comfort him in anxiety.In KBS2 Lovely Horrible, which aired on the 4th, Philip Roth (Park Si-hoo), who shows a weak figure in front of Song Ji-hyo, was portrayed.Am Soon-ah (Ham Eun-jeong), who happened to witness the scene, began to become conscious of Eul-soon as Eul-soon and Philip Roth went to the house to fulfill the terms of the contract.Dong-cheol, who was on the run with a gunshot wound to Philip Roth, is suffering from confusion.In the meantime, Joo Eun-young (Choi Yeo-jin) appeared in the news as the author of Love of Ghosts shamelessly.Joo Eun-young claimed that Dong-chul was his reporter and that he was inspired by the love of ghosts through him: that Philip Roth took away Dong-chuls opportunities in the past.Even the end of the assistant writer revision was explained in the aftermath of this case. The killer of the correction was Joo Eun-young himself.On the day of the Corrections murder, she agonizedly waited for Joo Eun-young; but Joo Eun-young and Dong Chul were in one. Correction was finally killed.Philip Roth felt responsible for the fall of Dongcheol. Philip Roth said, You said you were taken away from me.Is it someone who makes people unhappy by my side? Philip Roth said in front of Eulsun, He asked me to help him, Dong-cheol, why did he call me, did he really call me to finish this time?Not that, Eulsun said, I would have known if it was that, and I think Philip Roth is fine.Still, Philip Roth said, I never imagined Dong-cheol being so hurt. I feel like someone whos around me is a bitch.Youre going to run away from me.So Eulsun soothed his anxiety by throwing a necklace in front of Philip Roth.

Song Ji-hyo threw his luck for Park Si-hoo, a special measure to comfort him in anxiety.

In KBS2 Lovely Horrible, which aired on the 4th, Philip Roth (Park Si-hoo), who shows a weak figure in front of Song Ji-hyo, was portrayed.

Am Soon-ah (Ham Eun-jeong), who happened to witness the scene, began to become conscious of Eul-soon as Eul-soon and Philip Roth went to the house to fulfill the terms of the contract.

Dong-cheol, who was on the run with a gunshot wound to Philip Roth, is suffering from confusion. In the meantime, Joo Eun-young (Choi Yeo-jin) appeared in the news as the author of "Love of Ghosts" shamelessly. Joo Eun-young claimed that Dong-chul was his reporter and that he was inspired by the love of ghosts through him: that Philip Roth took away Dong-chul's opportunities in the past.

Even the end of the assistant writer revision was explained in the aftermath of this case. The killer of the correction was Joo Eun-young himself.

On the day of the Correction’s murder, she agonizedly waited for Joo Eun-young; but Joo Eun-young and Dong Chul were in one. Correction was finally killed.

Philip Roth felt responsible for the fall of Dongcheol. Philip Roth said, “You said you were taken away from me. Is it someone who makes people unhappy by my side? "

Philip Roth said in front of Eulsun, "He asked me to help him, Dong-cheol, why did he call me, did he really call me to finish this time?" “Not that,” Eulsun said, “I would have known if it was that, and I think Philip Roth is fine.”

Still, Philip Roth said, “I never imagined Dong-cheol being so hurt. I feel like someone who’s around me is a bitch. “You’re going to run away from me.”

So Eulsun soothed his anxiety by throwing a necklace in front of Philip Roth.